00:15

Yoongi looked at the plate of porridge, shocked by Jungkook's cooking skills.

"Why are you looking at it like that? Eat."

Jungkook said, looking impatient. He was just worried that it won't taste good.

"I... don't know. Maybe you poisoned it?"

Jungkook looked hurt as he continued cleaning the dishes.

"Ouch... that hurt."

Yoongi sighed as he took the spoon and took a bite. And to his suprise, it tasted just as good as it looked.
But even then, he didn't seem like he was enjoying it.

"What's wrong? Does it taste bad?"

Jungkook asked, earning a sigh in return.

"No- it's good. It's just... why are you doing this?"

The younger placed the last piece of spoon next to him, leaving it to dry. He then grabbed a towel, turning his attention to Yoongi.

"You look like you need to eat."

Now, that was disrespectfull. This was just the way Yoongi's body was- the hell was his problem? On top of that this situation was weird. All of it.

"No- i mean, you first do something that i don't want and hurt me- and now you're acting nice. Are you hoping for my forgiveness? Because i won't-"

Jungkook leaned in and then grabbed the back of Yoongi's neck, pushing his face towards himself.

"Forgiveness? *scoffs* no, never. As i said, i love you. But i have to act bad because you broke my heart."

Yoongi pulled his arm down and then slammed it on the table.

"What did i even do to you? I didn't ask you to fall in love with me- you know this won't end well."

Jungkook frowned as he grabbed Yoongi's chin and then looked him dead in the eyes.

"I don't care if it won't- yesterday, after i came to talk to you, you didn't even look me in the eye. You just decided to put a wall between us when everything was just fine-"

Yoongi grabbed Jungkook's hand again but this time, he held it.

"And so i broke your heart? How did you expect me to be? I am just your teacher-"

Jungkook was getting frustrated as he mooved back, pulling his arm from his grasp.

"Then you should've acted like one! You think this is my fault?"

Yoongi shook his head, annoyed.

"So you just fucked me because you were heartbroken? Who does that- what is wrong with you?"

Jungkook's eyes widened. He knew it would come to this. But it didn't matter anymore. After all, he showed him his other side, so the rest was just the continuation of it.

"A lot is wrong with me. But all i know is, that there is a reason for you to have acted like that. Because until yesterday, you were even fine with me being in this house. But now..."

Yoongi continued his sentence. His eyes were emotional just like his voice.

"But now, you made me hate you! You disqust me- ever since you touched me, my body feels like it wants to fall apart!"

At his statement, Jungkook's eyes suddenly darkened.

"Is that so... then, i will make you feel more disqusted-"