Prologue

Class 1-A was sitting in the common room of the Heights Alliance dorm, lazing around.

Kaminari groaned. "Man, today is so boring! I just wish something would happen."

"Would you prefer getting attacked by the League of Villains?" Sero asked.

"Speaking of which, is anyone else worried by the lack of activity from the League?" Midoriya asked. "I think they might be planning something."

"Or you're just being paranoid," Ashido replied.

Before Midoriya could get a chance to respond, the entire room was engulfed in a bright light. When the light disappeared, they were no longer in the dorm. Instead, they were in what appeared to be a movie theater, with several other people. They could see Class 1-B, the UA staff, the Big Three, Eri, Hatsume, Shinsou, and David and Melissa Shield,. To Midoriya's surprise, he could also see his mom sitting between All Might and Aizawa.

"Oh, thank God, you guys are here, too," Aizawa said.

"Where are we?" Uraraka asked.

"I can answer that," a mysterious voice said. Everyone looked toward where the screen was and saw a tall, teenage boy with black hair and glasses. "But first, we have some more people joining us." He snapped his fingers and the League of Villains (All For One, Shigaraki, Toga, Dabi, Twice, Spinner, and Mr. Compress) appeared, chained to their seats.

"It's the League!" Iida exclaimed.

"Everyone get back!" Aizawa exclaimed.

"Everyone relax!" the mysterious figure yelled, causing everyone to quiet down. "You don't have to worry. I've temporarily canceled all of your Quirks. Well, emitter and transformation types, at least."

"I don't need my Quirk to make a body count," Dabi growled.

"Where the hell are we?" All Might asked.

"And who the hell do you think you are?" All For One asked.

"To answer All Might's question, you're inside my mind. To answer All For One's question, you can call me J," he said. "I've brought you all here for one purpose: basically, I'm bored."

"So, you expect us to serve as entertainment for you?" Aizawa asked threateningly.

"Of course not," J said. "I will be providing the entertainment. Tell me, have any of you ever heard of the Multiverse?"

"Yeah, there's a theory that there's an infinite number of universes parallel to our own, each one different from another," Midoriya said.

"Exactly! Nailed it right on the head, Midoriya. I was basically gonna browse through the Multiverse and intrude on other people's personal lives for my own amusement, but then I figured, might as well invite the residents of one of my favorite universes to join me," J said.

"So you want us... to watch the Multiverse with you?" Todoroki asked.

"Correct!"

"I don't know if I should be honored or worried," Present Mic said.

"Why are we chained up?" Shigaraki asked.

"Do you really need to ask that?" J retorted, earning a "Good point," in response.

"But why us?" Midoriya asked.

"Why not? I see potential in each and every one of you. The potential to change the world, for better or worse. So without further ado, let's get started."