Poor Unfortunate Souls

"Ooh, another song?" Uraraka asked.

"Yep. How many of you have seen 'The Little Mermaid'?" J asked.

"The Disney version?" Midoriya replied with another question.

"Okay, that's one person," J replied. "Anyone else?"

Only Inko raised her hand, and several people could've sworn they heard a cricket chirping.

"Shit, I was hoping I wouldn't have to waste time explaining it," J muttered. "Alright, lemme see if I can find an interesting way to explain it." He pondered for a second before snapping his fingers. "I got it!"

The lights went out, and when they came back on a few seconds later, everyone was surprised to see J dressed like Fat Thor from "Avengers: Endgame."

"Good god, how did you let yourself go so much in two seconds?" Bakugou asked, horrified.

"Uh, hi everyone," J said in a poor imitation of an Australian man trying to do a British accent. "I'm, uh, your host, pretending to be, uh, Chris Hemsworth, pretending to be Thor, pretending to be Jeff Bridges from, uh, 'The Big Lebowski'."

"Have you no shame?" Todoroki asked, disgusted.

"Shame, uh, left the building a long time ago," J replied, still doing his impression. "I have, uh, decided to give you a, uh, Lebowski Thor recap of, uh, 'The Little Mermaid'. So, uh, here we have Ariel." A picture of Uraraka appeared, with a fish tail in place of her legs and a seashell bra.

"Wow, that is a very revealing outfit," Midoriya said, blushing.

"Oh, get your head out of the gutter, Midoriya," Mineta replied.

"She's, uh, a mermaid," J continued. "The mermaid, in fact. She's the, uh, little mermaid. Moving on." A picture of Midoriya appeared, dressed in a white shirt and black trousers. "This is, uh, Prince Eric. I don't think he has any personality outside of, uh, being a nice guy. Then there's, uh, King Triton." A picture of All Might appears, wearing a crown and possessing a fish tail. "He's, uh, Ariel's father. Ruler of the kingdom of Atlantica. Uh, a lot of people call it Atlantis, but, uh, that's not correct. Someone should, uh, remedy that."

He stopped to quickly put an eye drop in his eye before continuing.

"Anyway, uh, he wants to keep Ariel in Atlantica and away from the surface, because by the way, uh, Ariel wants to go to the surface. Not that important, just the main plot of the movie. Anyway, uh, this is Sebastian." A picture of Mineta appeared, wearing a red lobster costume, with lobster claws on his hand. "He's a, uh, Jamaican crab. Sings a pretty catchy song. I dunno why he's Jamaican, though, considering this takes place in, uh, Denmark."

"That's a good point, why am I Jamaican?" Mineta asked.

"You act like you've never seen a Japanese dwarf playing an English-speaking, Jamaican crab in Denmark," Kaminari replied, as if it was obvious.

"Anyway, rounding out the cast is, uh, Ursula." A picture of Ashido appeared, dressed in a black dress that flared out into a set of tentacles. "Ooh, Ursula. Big scary villain. She's a witch. And, uh, this song is sung by her, because, uh, Ariel wants to go to the surface, and her father doesn't want her to go to the surface, so she, uh, goes to Ursula to, uh, get human legs. Alright."

The lights went out, and when they came back on, J was back in his seat, back to normal. "Alright, let's play the song."

"We haven't even started, and I'm already so fucking done," Bakugou groaned, pinching the bridge of his nose.

(Again, I'm not describing what's happening. That's what the video's for.)

Ariel: So you can help me?