Father & Son (Pt. 1)

"Alright, so this next one's pretty interesting," J said.

"How so?" Midoriya asked.

"Well, we'll finally be meeting an alternate version of Hisashi Midoriya, the man who brought you into this world."

"Oh, so we're gonna see Deku's dad?" Uraraka asked.

"Yeah, and I think you'll be real surprised by what you see."

Midoriya, Uraraka, and Iida were walking through town, talking.

"So, anything new lately?" Uraraka asked.

"Not much, although All Might did stub his toe yesterday," Midoriya said.

"That's it? Man, this has been a boring week," Uraraka replied.

"Hey kid," a mysterious voice said. They looked up to see a tall man walking towards them with messy black hair and matching eyes. "How have you been?"

Iida looked at this man that he had never seen before and then looked at Midoriya, who had tensed up the moment the two made eye contact.

"I'm sorry, do we know you?" Iida asked.

"Well, you don't, but he does," the man said, pointing at Midoriya. "The name's Hisashi. Hisashi Midoriya. I'm his father."

"So that's him? He doesn't look like much," Todoroki said.

"So, Izuku, I heard you're going to UA," Hisashi said.

"Y-yeah," Midoriya stammered.

"Y'know, I always wanted to visit. How 'bout I grab a visitor's pass and follow you kids in?"

"Well, that sounds like a great idea," Uraraka said, not noticing Midoriya's silent protest. "I think our classmates would love to meet you!"

"Man, Midoriya's having none of that shit," Kaminari said.

"I wonder why," Yaoyorozu inquired.

At the Heights Alliance dorm, the rest of Class 1-A was milling about, when Midoriya, Uraraka, and Iida walked through the front doors, with Hisashi in tow.

"Hey everyone, guess who we found!" Uraraka exclaimed.

Bakugou took one look at Hisashi and looked surprised. "What the fuck?!"

"Wait, so does Bakugou know the guy?" Kirishima asked.

"Everyone... this is my dad," Midoriya said. Instantly, everyone surrounded them, asking questions. Eventually, All Might made his way through the crowd.

"Hello," he said, extending a hand towards Hisashi. "I don't believe we've met. I'm Toshinori Yagi, formerly known as the Pro Hero All Might."

"Hisashi Midoriya," he replied, shaking All Might's hand. "I must say, it's an honor to meet you, sir."

"Oh, the pleasure's all mine."

Eventually, Hisashi was introduced to the rest of the class, and was sharing stories about his time in America. Meanwhile, Midoriya and Bakugou were sitting off to the side, with Midoriya looking extremely nervous and Bakugou glaring at Hisashi with contempt.

"Why does Bakugou look so pissed?" Uraraka asked.

"What are you talking about? He always looks pissed," Kaminari said.