Snow White (Pt. 1)

"What the hell are you talking about?" Uraraka asked.

"You'll see," J said.

Uraraka was seen sitting by a well, near a castle, surrounded by animals and wearing a red, yellow, and blue dress. She was singing a tune to the birds, who were singing it back to her.

Up in one of the windows of the castle, a figure cloaked in shadow stared down at her. The figure was wearing a large, black dress, and the outline of a large ponytail could be seen in the shadows.

"Is that who I think it is?" Yaoyorozu asked.

A knight in black armor ran into the room where the woman was standing, looking at her from behind.

"Your Majesty, we found the dwarves," he said.

"Dwarves?" Kaminari asked.

"Excuse me, that is highly offensive," Mineta replied, whacking Kaminari.

"Good," the Queen said. "Bring them in."

"Well... that's the thing," the knight said.

The Queen could be seen turning her head ever so slightly in the direction of the knight.

"They escaped us," the knight said.

"I see," the Queen said. Instantly, the knight started coughing. He held his hand up to his throat and fell to his knees while choking.

The Queen turned around with her hand outstretched in a choking gesture. As she turned around, she was exposed to the light, revealing Yaoyorozu with a cold expression on her face.

"Ay, it's me!" Yaoyorozu exclaimed.

"I'm not angry with you, Captain," the Queen said. "I'm just... disappointed." She put her arm down, and the knight started breathing heavily as the stranglehold was released. "Get out."

The knight scrambled back to his feet and ran out of the room.

"Man, Queen Yaomomo ain't takin' shit from no one," Jirou said.

"Wait, so do I have some kind of telekinetic Quirk or something?" Yaoyorozu asked.

"No, it's magic," J said, much to everyone's confusion.

Yaoyorozu turned back to the window, looking down at Snow White in contempt. She turned around and walked over to a mirror.

"Magic mirror on the wall, who is the fairest of them all?" she asked.

A face appeared in the mirror and started talking. "Snow --"

He was cut off by the Queen clearing her throat and shooting him a piercing glare.

"Uh, I mean, you, my Queen," the mirror said nervously.

"Aw, thank you," the Queen said, grinning.

"And the word of the day is 'narcissist'," Kaminari said.

While Uraraka was sitting at the fountain, Midoriya rode up on a horse.

"Oh, hello," she said, noticing him.

"Hello," Midoriya said. "Are you Princess Snow White by any chance?"

"Why, yes I am," Uraraka, or "Snow," confirmed. "And you are?"

"I am Prince Florian, and I arrived here with my father, who seeks a military alliance with the queen," Midoriya, or "Florian," answered.