Next Generation (Pt. 2)

"Alright, I've been dying to see what happens next," Kaminari said.

"Yeah, I have so many questions," Spinner said. "Like, why is Midoriya coughing up blood? Where's the League in all this? Are Midoriya's kid and Bakugou's kid a thing or not?"

"Well, you'll just have to watch and find out, 'cause all three of those questions will be answered eventually," J said.

Dekiru Midoriya and Yuzuki Bakugou were walking towards the school when they heard a familiar voice.

"Hey, if it isn't the Normie," the voice of Sai Ikioi said.

"Oh, for fuck's sake," Dekiru muttered.

"Don't worry, I got this," Yuzuki said. She got in front of Dekiru and planted herself between her friend and Ikioi. "Back off, Ikioi."

"Or what? What are you gonna do?" he mocked.

"Well, take one step closer and you might just find out," she replied.

"Ooh, I wonder what her Quirk is," Midoriya said.

"Okay, do you have a Quirk fetish or something?" Kaminari asked.

"Deku, she's my daughter, put your dick away!" Bakugou exclaimed.

Ikioi sneered and stomped closer to her. He lifted his arm back and delivered a right hook to Yuzuki's face.

"Hey man, it's not manly to hit someone when they've barely done anything to you!" Kirishima exclaimed.

However, despite the force of the punch, Yuzuki barely even flinched. She stood her ground, with her head turned to the side. She turned back to look at Ikioi, and lifted up a hand to wipe away some of the blood trickling from her mouth. She looked Ikioi in the eyes, causing him to flinch slightly at the sheer determination in her eyes.

"My turn," she said. She cocked back her arm, which started faintly glowing red and emitting smoke. She charged towards Ikioi, who had backed up, and delivered an uppercut that sent him off the ground, soaring a few feet through the air, before landing on the ground with a thud, cracking the pavement in the process.

[Yuzuki Bakugou. Quirk: Superhuman. She can temporarily increase her strength, speed, and other physical attributes, resulting in her body emitting heat.]

"Well, that's a new one," Midoriya said.

Ikioi got back up and glared at Yuzuki, who glared back with even more intensity, before simply saying "Go," which caused Ikioi to scoff and walk away.

Dekiru was in awe. "Woah," she uttered.

"Eh, it was nothing," Yuzuki said.

Later...

After school, Dekiru and Yuzuki parted ways so they could go home. Dekiru was walking through the neighborhood when Midoriya suddenly dashed out from behind a corner in casual wear, causing Dekiru to yelp in surprise.

"Never fear, for I AM HERE!!!!" Midoriya exclaimed.

"Seriously, Midoriya? You had to rip off my catchphrase?" All Might asked.

"Hey, don't blame me! Blame that other version of me!" Midoriya exclaimed, waving his arms around.

"Dad? What are you doing here?" Dekiru asked.

"Look, there's something I need to talk to you about," he said. "You know how you were born without a Quirk?"

Dekiru sighed sadly. "Yeah."