Rules of the Street

"Alright, so this is one about the rules of the street," J said.

"Oh, don't start a fight you can't finish?" Kirishima asked.

"No."

"Finders keepers?" Midoriya asked.

"Nope."

"Look, but don't touch?" Mineta asked.

"No, Mineta, those are the rules of the strip club."

"What are the rules of the street, then?" Iida asked.

"You'll see."

Midoriya was working in an electronics store when Monoma walked up to him. Monoma looked him in the eyes and held up a computer mouse, licking the box.

"Already, this is off to a weird start," Kaminari said.

"Why am I licking store appliances?" Monoma asked.

Monoma then tried walking out the door, only for Midoriya to speak up.

"Uh, excuse me, where are you going?" he asked.

Monoma looked at him with a smug look on his face. "I'm leaving."

"Yeah, but... you gotta pay for that, y'know."

"No I don't. I own it."

"No, we own that."

"It's street rules, bro! You lick something, you keep it."

"Uh... I don't think that's... yeah," Midoriya said.

"Alright, I'm gonna have to get the manager," Midoriya said. "Hey, Bakugou! I need some help!"

"It's the rules of the street!" Monoma exclaimed, approaching the exit. "Ya lick it, ya keep it! Ya lick it, ya keep it! Ya lick it, ya kee--"

He was cut off by Bakugou sneaking up next to him and slowly licking his cheek in what was clearly an intimidation display, as Midoriya looked on in a combination of confusion and shock.

"Wow, this just got kinky in a way I never thought it would," Ashido said, her eyes widening.

"By the rules of the street, I own thee," Bakugou said in a dangerously low voice, his voice still next to Monoma's.

Monoma looked more annoyed than disgusted. "What would you have me do?"

"Give it to me."

Monoma rolled his eyes and handed the mouse over to Bakugou.

"Begone!"

As Monoma walked out, Midoriya decided to speak up.

"Uh... thanks, Bakugou."

Bakugou simply looked at him and nodded before walking away, leaving a very confused Midoriya standing behind the counter.

"Alright, get ready for the next one, cuz it's gonna get hella awkward," J said.

TBC