Be Prepared

"Alright," J started. "This one that I'm about to put on is a song, and a damn good one too."

"A song?" Midoriya asked.

"Yep. And Shigaraki will be the focus of this one."

"Me?" Shigaraki asked.

"Now, I should probably give you guys some backstory, otherwise this song won't make a lot of sense."

J snapped his fingers, and a movie poster appeared on the screen. It showed Midoriya standing majestically on a cliff, with Mineta, Kaminari, All Might in his deflated form, Uraraka, Toga, Dabi, Noumu, and Shigaraki standing behind him. All of them seemed to be dressed in animal skins. There was a title at the bottom that read "The Lion King".

"The Lion King?" Iida asked.

"I don't get it," Todoroki said. "There are no lions on there."

"Bear with me here." J snapped his fingers and an image of Midoriya wearing a lion's hide popped up. "Now this is our protagonist, Simba."

"But that's Midoriya," Uraraka said.

"Well, his name's Simba in this universe. He's a lion."

"That's very clearly a human boy," Aizawa deadpanned.

J pinched the bridge of his nose. "In this universe, all animals look like people. Midoriya's a lion. His name's Simba. He's basically heir to the kingdom of Pride Rock, because his father is king of the pride."

"That's not how prides work, though," Yaoyorozu said.

"Look, you want me to explain this or not?!" J asked, irritated. I snapped my fingers and it showed Aizawa, also wearing a lion's hide. "This is Mufasa, Simba's dad."

"Wait, where does this even take place?" David asked.

"Africa. Why?"

"With the exception of David and Melissa, we're all Japanese," All Might clarified.

"Actually, I'm Chinese," Rin replied.

"I'm biracial," Tsunotori added.

"I'm from Texas," Snipe added.

"Just ignore it, ok? Anyway, this is Nala." The screen showed Uraraka in a lion's hide. "She's Simba's girlfriend, but she might also be his cousin or sister."

"Gross!" Uraraka and Midoriya exclaimed at the same time.

"Hey, that's a lion pride for ya. Anyway, this is Rafiki." The screen showed All Might in a monkey's hide. "He's a mandrill, and he's basically Simba's father figure after his dad died."

"Dude, spoilers!" Kaminari exclaimed.

"What, you've never seen Hamlet?" J asked.

"What the hell does that have to do with any of this?!" All For One asked.

"Anyway, these two are Timone and Pumba." The screen showed Mineta and Kaminari, dressed as a meerkat and warthog, respectively. "They raise Simba after he runs away from Pride Rock, and they're basically just there for comic relief. Then you have these guys." The screen showed Toga, Dabi, and Noumu dressed as hyenas. "Shenzi, Banzai, and Ed. A trio of hyenas who work directly under our main villain, Scar." The screen showed Shigaraki, dressed as a black lion. "He's Mufasa's brother, and his whole motivation is to take the throne for himself. He's the focus of this song."

"So I'm related to Eraserhead and that little twerp in this universe?" Shigaraki asked. "Interesting."

"It's called 'Be Prepared'. If you ask me, it's the best damn song in this movie," J said. "Let's get started."