Why I Shouldn't Be a Counselor at U.A. Part 1

A/N: Inspired by MorallyGrey on Tiktok.

"Alright, so what would you guys say you know about me?" J asked.

"Absolutely nothing, except what you look like," Aizawa said.

"Fair enough. I'm gonna show you a video showing you what it would be like if I was a counselor at your school," J replied.

"Oh, we already have a counselor," Nedzu said.

"Yeah, that's me," Hound Dog added.

"For the sake of argument, let's just say I'm a specialty counselor for just Class A. This video will show you why I would make a terrible counselor."

J was sitting in his office, looking at a clipboard.

"Alright... Momo Yaoyorozu?" he asked.

"That's me," Yaoyorozu replied, sitting in a chair in front of him.

"I suppose some counseling would be beneficial," Yaoyorozu said.

J looked at her, apparently calculating something in his head.

"Why exactly are you here?"

"Well, I just feel like I'm falling behind my classmates," she replied, earning a very confused look from the counselor.

"... why?"

"Well, it's just that there are so many powerful students, like Midoriya, and Todoroki, and Bakugou..."

"Aw, I'm flattered," Midoriya said, blushing.

She was cut off by J chuckling. After a couple seconds, he stopped and looked at her, his eyes widening.

"Oh, you're serious," he said.

"Wait, what's so funny about that?" Iida asked.

"You'll see," J replied.

"Well, yeah... they're, like, the strongest students in the class," Yaoyorozu said, only to be met with more chuckles from J.

"Oh my God, you think Bakugou's a more promising student? Sure, he can make explosions with his sweat, but you could easily just make a bomb. It would have the exact same effect."

"Hey!" Bakugou exclaimed.

"But... Todoroki..."

"... has major daddy issues, to the point where up until last week, he literally handicapped himself."

"That's fair," Todoroki said.

"Uh... Midoriya...?"

"Oh, don't even get me started on that kid. Every other day, he's broken something."

"That's not fair, I stopped breaking my bones!" Midoriya exclaimed.

"Yeah, but this is earlier in the year," J said.

"Look, you're the smartest student in Class 1-A, you're probably also the richest student in Class 1-A, and you can literally make anything. Even if you didn't wanna be a Pro Hero, you'd absolutely kill it in the Support Course."

"Wow... I never thought about it that way," Yaoyorozu replied. "Thanks for the confidence boost, Mr. Counselor! Next time we train, I'm gonna fuck everyone up!"

"Language!" All Might exclaimed.

J's eyes widened. "Hold up, I wasn't telling you to --"