Father & Son Rewrite (Pt. 1)

"Okay, remember the one universe I showed you where Midoriya's dad is an abusive jackass?" J asked.

"Oh yeah, are we finally gonna get a follow-up?" Midoriya asked.

"Well... yes and no," J responded. "It turns out that this particular universe has been recreated."

"Why?" Yaoyorozu asked.

"Oh, you know... the creator of that universe didn't like it, so he decided to uh... remake it," J replied.

"Oh... well, is it any different?" Midoriya asked.

"Hehe, you'll see."

After getting out of school, Midoriya was seen walking through town with Uraraka and Iida.

"Alright, I'll see you guys tomorrow," Midoriya said. "I gotta go."

"Alright, take care, Deku!" Uraraka said, walking off with Iida.

Midoriya got on a train and eventually got off at a prison. He looked around before walking in. He walked in and went over to the person at the front desk.

"Name?" the woman at the front desk asked.

"Izuku Midoriya," he replied. "I'm here to see Hisashi Midoriya."

It then cut to Midoriya sitting in front of a window, waiting for Hisashi to be brought to the window. After a few seconds, Hisashi walked in and sat down. He looked like an older version of Midoriya with black hair, black eyes, and a soul patch.

"Hello, Dad," Midoriya said into the phone connecting him to the other side.

"Wait, so he's already in prison?" Midoriya asked. "You sure this isn't just a sequel to the original?"

"Positive," J answered.

"Hello, Izuku," Hisashi responded, his voice sounding extremely hoarse. "How's life?"

"You want the abridged version, or a detailed essay on the last 10 years of my life?" Midoriya asked sarcastically, sounding like he was trying to restrain himself from screaming at the top of his lungs.

"Very funny. You're in UA, right?"

"Look, Dad, I'm not here to fill you in on my life. Personally, I don't even wanna be here right now. I got better stuff to do, like juggling chainsaws, or sniffing paint, or having unprotected anal sex with a 40-year-old prostitute."

"Man, he really doesn't like being here," Kaminari asked.

"Okay, I feel like I should ask if you actually did any of those things," Hisashi said.

"The point is, I'm only here because Mom is forcing me to come here and talk to you," Midoriya replied. "Personally, I don't associate with villains."

"Ah, there's the million-dollar word right there," Hisashi responded.

"Oh, so he's an actual villain in this version," Yaoyorozu said.

"Do you know how bad prison is, Izuku?" Hisashi asked.

"I really don't give a shit," Midoriya replied.

"It's god-awful," Hisashi continued. "I mean, there's no cigarettes, the food is terrible, there's barely any Wi-Fi, all the porn sites are blocked --"

"I'm gonna fucking shoot myself when I get home, I swear to God," Midoriya muttered.

"-- and the worst part is, my cellmate's got gas problems."

"Y'know what? I'm just gonna go," Midoriya responded, standing up.

"Don't you walk away from me, Izuku Midoriya!" Hisashi demanded, to which Midoriya flashed his middle finger over his shoulder as he walked away.

"Man, Midoriya just doesn't like this guy," Kirishima said.

"Alright, that's all for now," I said. "The, uh... the connection timed out. That's definitely why I can't show anymore. Definitely not because I couldn't figure out how to continue it. Definitely."

TBC