Underworld

"Hey, so you remember when I said we'd be watching Steppenwolf steal a Mother Box from the Amazons?" J asked.

"You mean that thing you said less than five seconds ago?" Aizawa responded with another question.

"Yeah, well, I changed my mind."

"Why?" Midoriya asked.

"Because I've instead decided it would be cooler to show you another universe."

"What kind of universe?" All Might asked.

"Well, in this universe, there's a war between vampires and werewolves, which are called 'Lycans'."

"Why are they called 'Lycans'?" Yaoyorozu asked.

"Because it sounds cooler. Anyway, Uraraka's a 'Death Dealer', a vampire specifically trained to kill Lycans. She realizes the Lycans are after Midoriya, a human, and she goes to his apartment to get answers."

"Well, this sounds interesting," Uraraka said.

Selene - Uraraka

Michael Corvin - Midoriya

Lucian - Mineta (Ik that's a weird choice, but just go with me on this one)

Midoriya walks into his apartment and hears his phone ringing. Before he can answer it, Uraraka picks him up by the throat and pins him against the wall.

"Why are the Lycans after you?!" she asks.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Midoriya asks instead of answering.

"Why are the Lycans after him, anyway?" Mineta asked.

"It's a long story," J replied. "One that I'm gonna save for later."

Before she can continue questioning him, she hears a crashing sound. She and Midoriya walk out to the hallway, where three Lycans are crawling along the walls to get to them, snarling viciously.

"Oh God, they're horrifying," Jirou said.

"By the way, these aren't your average werewolves," J added. "Not only can they transform at will instead of waiting for the full moon, but they also retain their intelligence and personalities when they transform. On top of that, they're also not above using guns loaded with ultraviolet bullets designed to kill vampires."

"Holy shit," Kaminari replied.

Uraraka pulls out her gun and shoots at the Lycans, killing two of them, but the third manages to dodge the bullets. As she's firing, Midoriya runs down the hall to the elevator, trying to get to the ground floor.

As the third Lycan gets closer, Uraraka pulls out a second gun and begins firing into the floor in a circle.

"No. She is not doing what I think she's doing," Yaoyorozu said.

As the surprisingly slow Lycan kept drawing closer, Uraraka kept shooting at the floor, eventually causing the bit of floor she was standing on to fall down to the next floor.

"Goddammit, she actually did it," Yaoyorozu said, holding her head.

When the elevator got to the first floor, Midoriya was surprised to see Mineta standing there when the doors opened (btw, Mineta's 5'2" in this universe, slightly shorter than Midoriya). The shorter boy grinned.

"Hello, Midoriya."

"What am I doing here?" Mineta asked.

"Well, you're sort of the 'Alpha' Lycan in this universe," J replied.

Uraraka saw Mineta and instantly started firing at him, although he somehow only got hit three times. He fell onto Midoriya, taking both of them to the ground. Before Midoriya could get back up, Mineta grabbed onto him, his eyes glazed over, and chomped into the greenette's shoulder, causing him to yell out in pain.

"Kindly get your teeth out of my shoulder, Mineta," Midoriya said.

"What happened to my eyes?" Mineta asked.

"That's what happens to every Lycan's eyes when they're about to transform," J replied.

"So I'm trying to tear him to shreds?"

"Actually, you're just infecting him. Both lycanthropy and vampirism in this universe are basically offshoots of a mutated plague, and it's only transmissible through a bite."

Uraraka ran over and grabbed Midoriya's legs, pulling him away. She was seemingly unaware that Mineta had bitten him. As Mineta watched them run away, he pulled out a glass vial and used it to catch Midoriya's blood, which was dripping out of his mouth.

"Congratulations, you actually managed to make me afraid of Mineta," Yaoyorozu said.

"Bitch, please, I can be scary," Mineta retorted.

"No, you really can't," Jirou added.

As Mineta walked out of the elevator, he pulled off his coat and began tensing his muscles. Slowly but surely, the three silver bullets lodged in his head, neck, and arm, respectively, were pushed out of the bullet holes and fell to the floor.

"How did I only get hit with three bullets?" Mineta asked. "For someone trained to kill Lycans, you sure have a terrible aim."

He pulled his coat back on and began running after Midoriya and Uraraka. By the time, he got outside, they were already in Uraraka's car, speeding away. He growled and began running after them. After a few seconds, he managed to catch up, leaping onto the roof of the car. He activated a hidden blade and stabbed through the roof twice. The third time, he managed to pierce Uraraka's shoulder, causing her to yell out in pain.

"Damn, I'm a badass in this universe," Mineta said.

She slammed on the brakes, and Mineta went flying forward. Uraraka then put the car in reverse and backed up several feet before going full speed ahead. Mineta simply grinned at them before the car slammed into him, sending him rolling over the hood and into the air. As they drove away, he managed to land on his feet, retracting his hidden blade. He simply looked at the retreating car with a poker face.

"So to recap, Midoriya is just a regular dude, and Uraraka is a vampire with terrible aim," Kaminari said.

"And I managed to infect Midoriya with lycanthropy, I survived being shot three times and hit by a car, I managed to catch up to a car on foot, and I managed to actually make Uraraka bleed, all without even wolfing out," Mineta added.

"Alright, don't let it get to your head," Jirou replied.

"Too late."

"Alright, so in the next universe, we're gonna see a version of Shigaraki who hates Midoriya so much that he's willing to go to incredible lengths to make his life miserable," J said.

"Well, this is gonna be interesting," Shigaraki replied.