Next Generation (Pt. 3)

"Alright guys, looks like we'll be revisiting the Next Gen universe," J said.

"The one that focuses exclusively on Midoriya's kids?" Yaoyorozu asked.

"For the love of God, it focuses on your kids, too!" J answered. "You just gotta be patient."

"So, she's already been chosen to inherit One For All, right?" Midoriya asked.

"Yes, and now we'll be introduced to some new characters, and we'll also see characters like Toshi and Eri in action," J responded.

"Ooh, I can't wait," Inko said.

Dekiru walked into her bedroom that she shared with Toshi, and she saw her brother sitting on his bed, reading a book. He looked up at her.

"Oh hey, you're finally home," he said. "I wanted to ask you something."

"Toshi, if you're gonna ask me to spar with you so you can humiliate me again, then the answer's no," Dekiru responded.

"Again?" Midoriya asked.

"Uh, I was just gonna ask you if you've seen my phone?" Toshi asked. "Y'see, Eri thought it would be funny to hide it again."

Dekiru pulled a phone out of her pocket and tossed it to him, much to his confusion. "Eri asked me to hold onto it," she clarified. She walked over to a black cat sitting on her bed, which looked up at her as she walked over. "Hey, Tatsu," she said, scratching the cat's head.

The cat started purring, and then said, "Oh yeah, right there."

"Wait, the cat can talk?" Uraraka asked.

"She has an intelligence Quirk," J clarified.

"Wow, those are pretty rare," Nedzu noted.

"Okay, this just got weird," Dekiru said. "Also, if I find any claw marks on my sheets, I'm gonna declaw you."

"Oh, relax," Tatsu replied. "I've moved on from bedsheets."

All of a sudden, the three of them heard a voice from another room. "Goddammit, who scratched up my spare pants?!" Midoriya exclaimed.

"I've moved onto pants," Tatsu confirmed, grinning, clearly proud of herself.

"This is why a cat with an intelligence Quirk would be an absolute nightmare," Yaoyorozu said.

"If I find any claw marks on my pants, then someone's getting spayed and neutered," Dekiru said to Tatsu.

The cat put her paw in the air and lazily said, "On my mother's grave in a dirty alleyway in Hosu City, I promise not to touch your pants."

"We've only just met her, but this cat's already my favorite character," Jirou said, smirking.

Dekiru and her father were then in a gym inside their house. Dekiru looked around, confused.

"Since when do we have a gym in our house?" she asked.

"We've had one this whole time," Midoriya explained. "You're just the only one who doesn't use it."

"Whaddya mean, I'm the only one who doesn't use it?"

"That's besides the point. This is where you'll be training to become a hero."

"Why do I have to work out if I'm just gonna get your Quirk, though?"

"Well, you see, One For All gets stronger with each user, so if you tried to use the full power of my Quirk with those skinny little twig arms," he explained, holding up Dekiru's arm, which looked like a child's arm in his hand, "your body would explode and you would die painfully."