Chapter #01

Narrator's POV
After the Fifth Great Shinobi War which Uchiha Sasuke initiated wherein Naruto unlocked the "Eternal Mangekyou Rinne-Sharingan" ..he had re established peace all around the Shinobi World also he learned from the scrolls that an Uzumaki only can achieve the ultimate power of the Shinobi-no-Kami and the best of all it had brought significant moments to the whole Konohagakure-no-Sato.. but still there's a piece of the puzzle that must be deciphered..who would love him seeing him in a natural way of making girls go swooning.. However two of the most popular and hottest women in the village wants him as a husband and threesomes with him will make them hornier the moment they saw him in the hot springs or onsen naked and his 12-inches member fully erect and ready to go for a good fight..

Tsunade's POV
"Damn Naruto-sama's body is a work of art and I am blessed by Kami with my mighty teats Erza won't stand a chance to be with him..*peeks at the peephole Jiraiya-style .. Jiraiya chuckles at his young teammate ( Naruto here brought back their bodies in their prime..) Jiraiya could you be a dear friend and teach me your invisibility jutsu..(Jiraiya nods knowing Tsunade likes Naruto a lot) Sure but it comes with a good price...buy my Icha-Icha books and don't hurt me okay.." says Jiraiya the Toad Sennin.. "Sure I wanna read your books after all your books are golden and can you sign in your name here at my book "Jiraiya the Gallant" (he just snickers) .. Thank you.." says Tsunade.. "Now the signs are..(shows how to do the invisibility cloak and Tsunade copies)..not bad you're a protege hehe guess perversity runs well at the Senju Clan.." .. she just chuckles at his antics.. however Erza is within ear shot of the onsen and she copied it too.. And she's not going to back down to the challenge for Naruto is her's alone..

Erza's POV
"Good thing I am just near the alpha male and damn I wanna fuck him so hard and ohh an amazing jutsu ..thanks to Jiraiya-sama you're a great blessing in disguise (copies the jutsu).. I won't let you go to him without me hehe Tsunade he's not yours he's all mine (Fangirls since the Fourth Great Shinobi War after saving them from the Shinju's wrath and grew more on the Fifth when he defeated the bastard Uchiha).. And as soon as Erza and Tsunade had been secretly stalking his Facebook and Instagram accounts (this is an alternate universe so technology is available).. "Hehe Naruto-kun wait for me babe~ you're going to be happy fucking me instead of Tsunade"...As Naruto was taking a relaxing day off in the onsen..Tsunade and Mei (Erza's sister) were checking him out..giggling perversely..Erza then enters the scene while having SPG thoughts in her mind..she peeks out the peephole drooling over the Kami on earth..(because Jellal had sided with Sasuke thus betraying Erza)..Mei just chuckles at her sister's own antics while Tsunade was jealous that she can peek at him freely.. "You know sis someone's getting jealous here and I think she's going to be strangling and is going to wring your neck.." says Mei while having a major nosebleed..

Author's POV  I will definitely be going to work on my new story after this week so I'm going to be reading some more books for my new vocabulary and I'm going to be waiting for some more new recommendations for my story so if you have some sugges...

Author's POV
I will definitely be going to work on my new story after this week so I'm going to be reading some more books for my new vocabulary and I'm going to be waiting for some more new recommendations for my story so if you have some suggestions please kinda DM me thanks for your support