Chapter#27

Author's POV

Hi it's been a while since I've updated my everything and I'm back on track ..I've been doing good and was busy helping my youngest sister in her modules that's why I'm so late in my updates however I'm back in the game guys and I'm so grateful for the infinite amount of support and love to my story..

Question is "Do you want me to create a new story for you all or make a crossover with this story chapters??".. Right now I'm so happy to inform you that I will be able to make a new chapter in this venture I had done and I'm not going to quit this until I reached my goal ..

Here's a POV for you all enjoying this story I made..

Erza's POV
After watching some Kpop videos and some Jyeoms mashups..We carried on our sexy maid outfits and Naruto-kun was playing some online game to kill time ..however I cannot waste my opportunity to get the free taste of his mighty meaty..So I decided to go on his front and strokes it earning some sexy moans from him which made me giggle and feel hot..Then I suddenly pulled off his pants and boxer shorts then starts to suck his hotdog and massage his balls..because hearing him groan is music to my ears and I saw him smirking mischievously at me and it made me wet so Naruto decided to do that in the bed with Tsunade and Mei too ..while I kiss him torridly Tsunade was enjoying his tongue in her pussy.. Mei was jerking him off fast enough while Ahri starts to finger herself ..Kurenai was getting wetter and started to pump her jewels to his mighty meaty..

Smut Scene
Erza : "Ugh yes baby more Naruto don't stop ughmm more fuck ugh ahhh so good lughmeh fvck.."
Mei: "Baby ughhh so freakin big I love it ugh don't stop playing my boobs ugh Please moreee.."
Tsunade: "Naruto-sama I want you more daddy ugh ahhh you're so good baby *Licking his abs* yummy ugh shit so good..
Ahri *imagining* Naruto-koi fuck me harder grr so good fuck me moree I want your seed inside me ..
Kurenai : Naruto-sama you're so big I won't be satisfied until I get your hot milk inside me again Iloveyousofuck ugh ahhh master punish your sluts fuck..Ilovefuck you..

Narrator's POV
After the steamy session the girls had the best time of their lives banged by the hottest guy in all of the Shinobi world and he's all theirs..They decided to take a good rest and wait for more baby time with Naruto.. After watching some Kpop videos and some mashups Naruto decides to go see Hinata and date her again ..

Naruto's POV
"I was going to see Hinata-chan and take a good walk to the Hokage mountain with her and look at the village below..because the view adds peace to my mind.." I saw her and she's beautiful I tell you..
"Hinata-chan want to go at the Hokage mountain with me ..I'll show you why I love that place too.." She nods knowing I love her too..
Hinata's POV
"Yata A date night with Naruto-kun why not well let's get this over with..Sure Naruto let's go..Luckily I brought my picnic basket and some blankets for the two of us" And so we went up top .. I was in awe because of the view ..it was magnificent and true enough it's peaceful indeed..
We had our picnic there and I was literally amazed ..It was surreal and a precious memory ..

Sakura's POV
"That should have been me ..Hyuuga you may have won but I wouldn't give up ..Naruto-sama 's mine ..all mine.." said the banshee known for uselessness..

Narrator's POV
After hearing the rant of Sakura I'm not sure if it's going to be good enough for all of them..however they're confident that she's not going to be an apprentice to Tsunade-sama because of her attitude and brashness..and of course her instincts tend to cloud her judgement occasionally..And is also indecisive in everything that occurs in the village.. Let's continue..

Inner's POV
"Naruto's all mine you bitches he's going to be mine .. don't let your guard down or else I'll definitely be smashing my pussy on his dick..Mark my words.. He's going to be mine all mine.."
//laughs evilly// //Sakura agrees// "That's right Shekaniah(Inner Sakura's name)..we're going to marry Naruto-sama .. Trust me we're going to rob you off your rights to be his wives and it will definitely be us.."