Chapter31

Author's POV
Right now I'm so happy that I have created my second story and I'm so proud of myself for another venture is about to be emerging from my own imagination..And so for my supporters who didn't stop adding this story to their reading lists..here's a chapter for you all..
Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto or Naruto Shippuden or even the characters..but the plot is all mine..
Without further ado let's get in to the story.

Naruto's POV
"As of now I'm going to enjoy eating this new ramen introduced to me by my own mother and to be fair..it's not that bad at all.Allowing me to savor the taste of meat..noodles..veggies and the secret ingredient chilies and spices.. And for sure my mother is proud that I can withstand the heat given off by the "Kushina Special"..right KurumiAhri-chan.." In his mindscape the vixen was snickering at what she heard.. "Yes Naruto-koi..I'm sure Kushina is smiling at you from the heavens..and Minato is chuckling right now..because I remembered that Kushina-nee gave this to your father and he threw a massive burst of flames and it gave me a good laugh.."
She said to him..making him chuckle at the mental image of his father trying to put off the extreme hotness of the ramen.. "Poor guy haha I can see visions of my old man drinking a lot of dairy to stop his tongue from burning.." ..He snickers making her chuckle..
KurumiAhri's POV
In his mind scape ..one of the most beautiful woman in the world is chilling with him..feeling his hot body caressing hers which made her threw a massive blush seeing the proximity of their closeness..which lead to something more intimate and at the same time..hot.. "Naruto I want you to be with me rn..I'm horny baby..Fuck me now ..Naruto-koi.."

Start Smut Scene:
KurumiAhri's POV (part 2)
"This time it's my turn I will definitely be going to enjoy your company Naruto-koi and of course I won't pass the time to test your large mighty meaty inside my kitty cat pussy who is hungry for some good fuck.." she whispered in his ears making him blush crimson red..Making her smirk.
"Well I'm waiting for you babe come to mama foxy-kun"..She lip bites.. and spreads her legs wide.. "Come daddy..baby needs to be punished for being such a bad girl.."Says Ahri-chan while grinning lecherously..
A mischievous smirk was seen in Naruto's face seeing his mate is really teasing him with her honey pot..

Naruto's POV
"Oh yeah I'm coming alright now..so here's my mighty meaty and *pounds KurumiAhri so hard* Ughh babe so good you're so tight Ahri-chan..moan my name babe ugh ahhh so good fuck..can't stop pounding your kitty cat it's so wet and I wanna lick your pussy rn.." While he's pounding her Ahri is at the bliss of the moment feeling her love inside her marking her as his..
KurumiAhri's POV (part 3)
"Yes Naruto own me ughhh you're so handsome fuck daddy don't stop keeping going and mark my insides with all your cum ..enjoy your time with me..Naruto-koi ughhh more baby more don't you dare leave me hanging..pound me as long as you want..I'm all yours Naruto-koi-sama ughh fvck ughmmmm so good holy fuck.." As she was really getting into the action she couldn't even get a hold towards reality and she couldn't even regain her own consciousness..Seeing how good Naruto was at sex and they even did more than one position to her liking.. "Pound me at any position you want daddy..fuck me dog style position which is also my favorite part of this love making..don't stop baby ughh fuck I'm going to cum already I can't stop my ministrations..Naruto I'm cummming..here it comes..Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!" ..A lot of semen had gushed off her..making him more satisfied and licks her pussy to cum again.. "Ugh fuck lick my pussy baby..yes right there ughh fvck ughmmmm so good Holy Kami ughh I'm going to cum again Iloveyousofuck ugh ahhh so good babe I miss this.." And after the pussy he kissed her lips torridly and sucks on her nipples that was currently erect..making her moan a lot louder and kisses him back harder..
Naruto's POV (part 2)
"This was the best sex I have so far and I'm so happy to do it again with you my vixen and I won't be satisfied until you sucked my dick too.." he winked..at her making her look at him mischievously..
"So are you gonna blowjob me or you're just gonna look at it all day.." he asked raising an eyebrow at her.. "Ohh you're going to be enjoying the best bang bang for your dick baby.." Says KurumiAhri as she sexy clawed towards him and offered a slow and sexy strip tease..making him do a perverted grin.. "Enjoying the view baby babe well your vixen can't wait longer and your dick shall enjoy this..and get ready coz I will satisfy you all night long.. *starts sucking up and down his lollipop and deep throats it* ..this is so good you know I will ride this ..let's make use of your silencing seals and stay here.." *Starts riding his dick and moans louder than ever before..*  "Yes Ahri-chan ugh more baby ugh ugh ahhh ugh so good lughmeh fvck ughmmmm you're so delicious*slaps your butt* ..Don't stop keep going ughh shit that's so good I love it ughh fvck more.." moaned Naruto making her more perverted..
As she was pounding her pussy to his dick she's also moaning his name while massaging her own teats.. "Naruto-koi ugh I can't stop humping your dick it's so big and I'm enjoying every single moment of it.. I am going to cum again I'm cumming I'm cumming ..Ahhhhhh!!!!!.." she said..
KurumiAhri's POV (part4)
"This is the best sex I have ever experienced and I am so fortunate to have you in your mind scape and I am enjoying your dick ..daddy Iloveyousomuch..thank you for your love and care"..as she lay down the grass and hugs Naruto while they're resting..She smiles and kisses his lips.
Naruto's POV (part 3)
"And Iloveyousomuch too my beautiful vixen..for now let's just enjoy this moment and take a good rest after the moment of bliss..I promise you that you're not going to be all alone.."..he kissed her back..making her cheeks feel hot..

End Smut Scene..

After that Naruto bid goodbye to KurumiAhri and took a good rest before taking another mission..and she flying kisses him as a gift..

That's all for now and I'm going to be updating my second one..so thanks for everything you did for me and don't stop supporting..again Gomawo..

Arigato-Gozaimasu

Ja'Ne
Yours sincerely ,
Author-sama 😁😁😁😁💚💚💚