Chapter#19

Narrator's POV

After a few moments later Naruto decided to go to a new hotel and took Kurenai with him and undresses her and starts to bang her like a savage..Earning a satisfied moan from the kunoichi who was happy with him fucking her senseless and she moans really loud making him more eager to make love with her and trying to wreck the bed with their lovemaking just because he paid the hotel room for a private one night stand but with extra tips and she was like asking for more..earning some groans in his dick because Kurenai Yui Akanishi is a great woman who trains very hard and tries to keep up with the regimen her other friends does..

Kurenai's POV

"Yes Naruto -sama own me ahh damn so good babe ugh ahhh fuck me more babe ugh don't stop fuck me more daddy I'm your cumslut shit do everything you want ..Ahh I'm about to cum don't you freakin stop you stud ughhhh!!!!!!!!!..

Naruto's POV
"Shit you're so tight Kurenai-chan I will enjoy your pussy even more baby ugh shit it's squeezing my member I can't stop fucking your sweet ass too..
My most favorite position the Dog style position.. and I am not going to stop until you're satisfied with the service I wanna give you..

Kurenai's POV
"Ugh daddy don't you stop fuck me till my pussy breaks make sure that I am going to be pregnant with your seed baby Naruto-sama ahhh you're so big shit.." Says Kurenai who is enjoying the sweet treat given by Naruto..

Author's POV

After this story I will publish my new ones that I have cooking apparently I have the plot already in my mind and I'm going to put it directly to my Wattpad so that I can keep up with my other ones..And I will also add some more to my chapters so that the story won't be messed up but still I love how you are appreciative of my first even if it's a bit trashy but hey 7k reads are you even serious obviously I don't know what to expect anymore but I'm still very happy to see that you're all enjoying my first work..

And I will also add some more to my chapters so that the story won't be messed up but still I love how you are appreciative of my first even if it's a bit trashy but hey 7k reads are you even serious obviously I don't know what to expect anymore b...