Chapter#04

Narrator's POV
The very person who is the very reason why the ladies are so crazily head over heels at the moment is currently eating his favorite Miso Pork Ramen 🍜 and is at his 46th bowl already and is still going on for they say "Ramen is the food of the gods" and the "Maelstrom" is going to the Shinobi Library to study more about his famed clan and Dojutsu.. The librarian smiles seeing the "Hero of the World" is in the library and is checking the books available.. And as we continue..

Librarian's POV
"Damn he's here.. is he checking me out better be pretty for you Babe Hihi~ (Puts on a few foundations and a bit of makeup and lipstick 💄) Perfect 👌
Ohh hello good morning sir what can I do for you Hmm" says the librarian...

Naruto's POV
"Hmm I was wondering if you could help me out with this uhmm I was just searching for the books about the clans and I wanna know more about my very being.. so will you be able to help me Ms.Suzumebachi.. is that right??"

Librarian's POV
"He noticed me kyaahh *screamed like a useless banshee fangirl* *Sakura suddenly sneezed 🤧 (Is someone talking about me??)..Yes..Mr."Hero" right this way please..there are the best books and clan scrolls that may be of help to you haha 😂 *Naruto just chuckles* Thanks for the help and you're a beautiful librarian btw..*winks and starts reading the notes on the books and scrolls about the Otsusuki,Uchiha,Namikaze and the Uzumaki clan..and why are they're all feared through the entire Elemental Nations.. (The librarian squealed in her mind but perfectly hides it outside)..

No one's POV
As our protagonist is in the library..the three most dedicated fangirls were currently in a "henge" stalking him w/out him noticing momentarily and they just found out that the same person is currently at the clans section of the library and is researching about his famed clans.. and they're shell-shocked seeing he's the last heir of the Four most respected clans..so if he's going to marry the three they can choose what surname of their will be..meaning(Namikaze,Otsusuki,Uchiha or Uzumaki)they will have each of the four surnames he has... which made them crimson-red as Mei's and Erza's own hair..Lets continue with the librarian..

Ms.Suzumebachi's pov
("Kyahhh I can't believe it he called me b-beautiful yaas I wanna dance in the air right now.. I promise to the gods above to provide you with supplications later thank you Amaterasu-sama")..She squealed silently..making sure no one gets disturbed by her high-pitched voice..(Is she the long lost sister of the "pink haired howler monkey??" What do you think??)..She became suddenly motivated to work more than what was asked for her to finish up (She's a dominatrix in the sex industry btw)..(She looks a bit of Nanao-chan with the steely-grey yet beautiful eyes of Soifon)..And is currently checking him out too..however Naruto was wearing earphones tucked in his Anbu-style coat pocket..listening to the tune of "We are bulletproof x So hot remix by Jyeoms)..*the ladies just giggles seeing him jam to those songs and is astonished at how he can memorize the steps easily as if he's one of the members of the K-pop sensations BTS and BlackPink..

Naruto's PoV
"Well looks like this is all for today and I will just send my Shadow Clones to read them after all they can memorize and give information to the caster when they are dispelling".. He nods with respect to the librarian and walks into his own home.."Aahh what a day it was Wow who would've thought that the Uzumaki took three nations just to be defeated..I guess they're not just a clan just for show I mean "Chakra Chains Kenjustu ,Fuinjutsu,they're longevity of life which is close to immortality which Orochi-baka seeks..their large chakra reserves..accompanied with the "Swift Release" of the Namikaze Clan damn that's what I call a powerhouse.."
He slept for the rest of the afternoon then cooked himself dinner and ate then took a shower and then strolls to a nearby park... where he saw Sakura..So he decided to go and talk with her..

Sakura's pov
"OMG is this for real he's coming this way..what to do gotta be myself just calm down Sakura"..she said..

Naruto's POV
"Oh hello good evening and nice to see you again Sakura-chan..what are you doing here at the middle of the night do you want to go and eat some with me my treat *winks* So you in..?"

Sakura's pov (pt.2)
"Did he just asked me to go with him (ayyiee) a date night with the "Hero"..hehe I will fuck his brains out after this..hehehe *smirking like Bae Joo Hyun (Irene)*.. sure thing if it's okay with you though..(he nods)*she squeals in his enhanced ears*

Naruto's POV
"Man she's even louder than before it hurts to the ears I might be deaf ...Damn was that their bloodline (Sound Release)..Uhm Sakura can you keep your voice low key we don't want to wake up the entire village..thank you very much 😉😉😉(Sakura just blushed)... I just chuckled at her antics..

Sakura's Pov

"That was really embarrassing why did I have to use my own clan's special ability and eventually wake up the entire village of Konohagakure-no-Sato man this is troublesome" she said in her own mind..