Chapter #23

Narrator's POV
As our hero is in his "me time" he is currently watching some Kpop videos and is really trying to make a dance cover especially for BTS and BLACKPINK but he's currently practicing the song while shirtless and he is in front of the ladies who are wooing and drooling 🤤 because of his sexy and seductive moves especially with Kim Taehyung's lip bites..Let is see what the ladies are doing right now..

Erza's POV
"Damn he's trying to get me wet and I wanna say he's really succeeding in seduction I wanna jump and fuck him now.. Shinobi rules be Damned.."

Mei's POV
"Ready Naruto I like what you are doing and please do pull your pants off and put your dick in my pussy the same time I wanna fuck you so hard ugh babe 🤤👅💦"...

Hinata's POV
"Naruto-kun please don't stop your own sexy dance I love seeing your abs and your rock hard penis..Damn you're so hot And I love to ride with you now no holds barred from the top to bottom... As a matter of fact I really want you to be in the Clan Restoration Act for the "Uzumaki-Namikaze-Otsusuki-Uchiha Ichizoku"...

Kurenai's POV
"Naruto-sama please make me wet more dance for me babe you're so hot and I wanna suck you too baby hihi so much Iloveyousofuck ugh hihi"

Kurumi's POV
"Naruto-koi please seduce me with your lips lick my nipples and pussy baby my hormones are rushing to get some really good sex ..Naruto-koi don't you dare stop We need your "rod"
Come baby and I'm waiting for a good fuck right now.. I'm so wet right now I can't even stop playing with my pussy.."

Tsunade's POV
"Naruto-sama please fuck me hon ugh 😋😋👅 don't you like having five hot vixens waiting for you "our Alpha"..
Please please give us your cum.. I no we need it so badly please fuck us now and we know that you hate it when you're waiting so long please fuck us now master baby ugh~ Fuck your bitches and cumsluts please do it we're thirsty for your seed..even Kushina who is reborn as a young woman is in love with you and your gorgeous body figure..For the honor of the Uzumaki clan heir we're going to be always enjoying your dick...(btw Kushina is the clan heiress of the Mikagami-Moriyama clan which can use Zanjutsu)..please do it now..

Kushina's POV(OC)
"I'm so grateful that you have the best time of your life Naruto-sama because I will definitely be there enjoying every drop of cum that you can expel Naruto-sama please don't stop seducing because you're making me feel better and wetter baby I am so fortunate to be revived as a young lady who is really in love with you..I gotta say your features are so appropriate and in the right proportions.. large pecs rock hard delicious abs kissable lips and of course the best in all of them your large cock.. I want you to know that you're going to be enjoying your time with all of us baby *lip biting*I will definitely make sure that will definitely happen next time I will be sure to give you the best gift I have ..my pussy..hihi