Chapter#11

Kurumi's POV
"My eternal mate is really amazing hehe when he enters his mind I can have him anytime I want to..and Erza-Chan Tsunade-Chan and Mei-chan had seen me too and they're not selfish but they're all friendly and at the same time strong enough to protect themselves from dangers lurking ahead..I'm glad my Tou-san trained me as a girl before making sure I can meet up and keep with my "future husband" and I am glad it's an Uzumaki-Namikaze-Uchiha-Otsusuki..I can be with him till the end of the day..if someone tries to get their filthy hands on my man I will personally slice their heads off..good thing the villagers learned the errors of their own ways.. and repented from their old sin..towards Naruto-koi.." ..thought Kurumi in his mind scape..suddenly he enters his mind and kisses Kurumi hungrily knowing she wants him so bad..making her growl..

No one's POV
Kurumi felt good and hot at the same time because of Naruto's passionate kiss filled with love and adoration for her..(Naruto loves Blondes and Redheads too much..btw Ino here is a TI expert and is with Sai like in the new series .. Boruto..)as we continue the story..Kurumi pulled out her clothes and boxers showing her boobs and beautiful fluffy tails..which Naruto loves to caress making her moan and giggle at his own reactions.. and continues with their personal miracle..

Smut Scene

Kurumi Ahri : *moans* "Na-naruto koi ughh fvck ughmmmm so good shiit more baby more ugh ahhh you're so good babe I'm going to cum any moment now.."
Naruto: *licks your pussy more* "You're so cute Ahri-Chan ugh babe so good mhm delicious 😋".. *enters her pussy and fucks her hard to the point of cumming..*

Kurumi Ahri : *giggles* "Ughhh ahhh you're so good babe mooreee shiit fuckkkkkk!!!...mhmmm shiit ughh ahh!!"..*moaned Ahri*..

Naruto: *pounds her pussy till she drops on the other side of the bed* "Ahri-Chan ugh so tight ugh babe I'm going to cum~ ugh ahhh ugh babe you're so good ugh hmm 😋😋😋.."

Kurumi Ahri: *smirks* "Moan my name babe hnggg ugh ahhh you're so hot baby ugh fuck your bitch ugh own me honey ugh ahhh shit~"..begged Kurumi..

Naruto : *nods* "With pleasure ugh Kurumi you're so gorgeous and sexy I'll enjoy ravaging your insides ugh so wet baby.."..moaned Naruto..

Kurumi: *kisses his lips hungrily* "You're ours alone honey and Erza's here too Hihi she wants to taste your hotness again..Right Erza- Chan.." *winking*
Erza: *snickers* "Yep Kurumi now Naruto-kun inside me babe I'm waiting for you I wanna feel your love for me ugh~" *lip bites*

Erza and Kurumi kisses Naruto without any form of stoppage..and he complies with Erza's request..fucking her senseless and hearing her moan his name..making him more sexually aroused and active..Now back to the scene..

Naruto : *complies* "Sure Erza-chan prepare to be satisfied with my mighty meaty.." *starts pounding her pussy senseless and sucks her boobies making her moan my name..*

Erza and Kurumi : *moans* "Ugh ahh so great fuck more hon ugh ahhh ugh Naruto-koi/kun ugh ahhh ugh babe more fuck your sluts ugh.."

Naruto : *continues Fucking the two till they are going to cum in sync with each other*.. *cums in succession with them*..

Kurumi Ahri : *kisses lips and hugs him* "Thank you babe I love you Naruto-koi.."

Naruto : *kisses and hugs you back* "I love you too Kurumi Ahri-Chan.. you're welcome and feel free to visit me honey.." *escapes with Erza through my eyes opening*

End Smut Scene~

No one's POV
Mei and Tsunade were currently watching television and is sipping their Colas and they saw Erza with a bright afterglow and they thought..she had sex with Naruto in his mind scape..

Tsunade's POV
"Hehe she's enjoying the private moment with him I guess ..damn mind scapes are really a hefty skill to have.. hehe and Naruto is really amazing even if he's oversexed his mighty meaty didn't even stayed down..hey maybe we can get him to fuck us too in a threesome.." .. Thought Tsunade and Mei nods.. at her proposal..

Mei's POV
"Man Naruto-kun is the best man for all of us .. I am willing to let him fuck me sideways and all fours in our personal bed with Erza and Ahri-Chan.. I love it when he shows up his front and his member's still erect.. Maybe I can suck him clean and then go cow girl position and dog style position too.."

No one's POV
Naruto is currently with Erza and is joined by Tsunade and Mei .. the ladies are jealous because of the huge jugs and the men were groaning because Naruto outshines every male in the village..poor male villagers outranked by the so called "Demon Brat" of Konohagakure-no- Sato..

poor male villagers outranked by the so called "Demon Brat" of Konohagakure-no- Sato