Chapter#28

Author's POV
Hey this is your Author-sama and  currently updating my story so please keep supporting my story and my upcoming uploads thank you with that being said here's a chapter for all of my supporters who loves this venture of mine..

Author's POV  Hey this is your Author-sama and  currently updating my story so please keep supporting my story and my upcoming uploads thank you with that being said here's a chapter for all of my supporters who loves this venture of mine

Erza's POV
"Ahh a perfect time for a swim good thing I got my swimsuit on  and right now I'm so gonna enjoy the day off of missions..Well time to plunge in and feel the coolness of the water.." So she dived into the pool and swam..Let's see what Mei been doing..

Mei's POV
"Good for some relaxation time and perfect for me to feel him inside my kitty cat Hehehehe.."
"Hi Erza" she waved and Erza waved back at her and she swam with her not knowing that Naruto is near them 15-20 centimeters away from them..

""Hi Erza" she waved and Erza waved back at her and she swam with her not knowing that Naruto is near them 15-20 centimeters away from them

(BTW disclaimer: This is Erza's swimsuit)

Naruto's POV
"Damn they're all fine and I'm so ready to have some good morning ugh ugh~" Without hesitating he groped Erza while Mei grabbed his dick and jerk it off up and down..satisfying him earning moans of satisfaction..Let's see how much good they're having..

Smut Scene
Erza: "Ughmm nicely done baby ugh more grope my teats shit finger me too ugh Naruto-kun more..."
Mei: "You like this huh Naruto-kun .. you love jerking your dick hmm ..then how about this *sucking* until you cum.."
Naruto: "That's better ugh shit I want it more I like it so much baby ughmm .."
Erza: "Then how about this baby *pounds up and down* ugh ugh ahhh so good babe ugh don't stop"..
Mei : "A threesome won't hurt to you Naru allow us to please you~" Mei cooed..
Naruto : "I'm gonna cum any minute.. here I cum~" ..*Released a lot*

End Smut Scene

After that they swam until they were relaxed and smiles are in their faces..While Itachi has a heated talk with Tsunade..

That's all for now
Arigato-gozaimasu minna
Ja Ne