Chapter24.5

Author's POV
Right now I'm going to be updating this story so please bear with me and I will definitely appreciate it and to thank you for the 10K reads here's a new chapter for you and again Gomawo..Well let's go straight into the story and see what they're doing right now..

Naruto's POV
"I was currently at my personal training session when suddenly my ladies joined with their bikinis 👙 and my member just got rock hard and it hurts so much because of my shorts and boxers.. I suddenly got uncomfortable because I was lifting some bench press and they just strutted in front of me.. My body just got sweaty and I'm so turned on right now..my heart went oops because of their breasts that bounces up and down making me so blushing.. And the ladies are so loving the reactions I have and makes them giggle..After my warm ups I decided to try some push ups and some crunches too because I wanna have to maintain my abs..
Right now I'm exerting my next workout routine and then Mei-chan suddenly goes to my bottom and wants to feel me do my push ups while I'm naked and she's successful because she's sucking me and Tsunade-Chan sat upon my back and grabs my lips and kisses them hungrily..after my push ups those two decided to call the others for a great time off.. And Kushina-Chan (OC) used Hypnosis Rape Jutsu and  I suddenly felt like a zombie in a trance..Mei,Tsunade,Kurenai and Hinata-Chan capitalizes on my current position..I had the urge to release my cum and they let me go cum in their faces.. "Ugh Mei ,Kushina, Tsuna ,Hinata and Kurenai-Hime I'm going to release my cum .. Here I cum ugh~💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦
*releases so much and felt so weak suddenly*..

Author's POV
After this session Naruto's ladies wanted to try something more and they saw an anime with a lot of sex known as Highschool DXD and saw a character named Grayfia Lucifuge who wears a sexy maid shirt and always tease the main character.. And a great idea suddenly came to their minds and they decided to wear a maid outfit and slow strip tease him..
What a devious yet sexy idea indeed..(BTW Erza was not in the session room as of the moment..however she saw what happened and decides to join in the huddle..) "Great Idea Tsunade now we can be enjoying him alone Hihi" says Erza.. *They nodded*

Erza's POV
"Right now we're going to shop for some sexy maid outfits at the Tomigaoka-Yamaguchi shop (Were Naruto and Tsunade bought themselves couple necklaces).. Mr. Yamaguchi are you here..we're here for some clothing please.." (Mr. Yamaguchi comes out and saw Tsunade..) "Ahh Tsunade-Sama what a surprise..what brought you here..I see you brought some friends..A pleasure to meet you all..welcome to my jewelry/ clothing shop.. what do you need Erza-San??" ..

Tsunade's POV
"I'm shocked because Mr.Yamaguchi knew Erza but I was busted off my stupor when I remembered my agenda.. uhm we're here to buy some clothes ..You are familiar with High School DXD right..(he nods) I wanna buy some maid clothes for our "Hokage-to-be" you know who I'm talking about right.. (he snickered) ..btw how do you know Erza.. ? I asked everyone's question.
I know her because she used to buy here too some earrings and for her silver armor to accentuate the luster of her earrings and I gotta say that she's taking care of it..👍👍👍 (Erza nods and smiles).. *They nodded* Ohh okay.. Btw we need more clothes for him to impress him more with our sexiness..(he laughs heartily) Naruto-sama is going to be heads over heels I'm sure when he saw you're wearing those.. btw what brand Gucci or Dolce and Gabbana?? (They thought of BP's Jennie Kim) .. Gucci please.. Coming right up.." (He comes with the Gucci outfits).. "Enjoy your new clothes and it costs 150K Ryo".. (They paid him) ..

Kushina's POV
"Nice clothing haul  I guess being a sexy maid won't hurt doesn't it.. Even Hinata's enjoying the new clothes she's going to be wearing.. I just hope that your father approves of your new change..for I know that he's going to be all fours when he knows about this..
(Hinata just laughs) Don't worry Kushi-Chan my father does love my current situation and as a Clan Heiress like yourself ..you should know that you're free to choose what path you want to take..And he approves Naruto-kun a lot because of the way he treats others especially the Branch Family of the Hyuuga Ichizoku and Neji definitely likes peeing in onsen by now Damn he turned out to be a closet pervert..after being trained by Jiraiya-sama.." "Damn Ero-Sennin"..

Narrator's POV
As of now the ladies are going to be at the ramen stand for some afternoon snack before going back home and they had a contest to get whose more appealing for him coz as the old saying goes "The way to a man's heart is through his stomach.." And right now Kushina's leading with 50 bowls and Hinata comes second with 35 ..the others were so stunned at the scene ..however they are not far behind..Erza's at 30 while Kurenai is at 27 while Tsuna is at 25 bowls .. Ayame just shakes her head and couldn't hold it any longer.. "Guys can I ask you a question..(they nod).. "Where do you take all of the ramen noodles you eat..it seems you're not gaining any weight at all ..it's so confusing to me even Naruto-otouto can eat up to as much as 70 bowls in one sitting.."

Mei's POV
"Ayame-san we're all so active in this field of work so that's why our metabolism is on hyperdrive so much that you're going to notice that my stomach is still so thin.." (Everyone nods and so is Ayame..)

Author's POV
After the session they decided to warm up by some missions before going back to home..and every other shinobi and kunoichi couldn't even fathom how fast they work and went back and their home with Naruto-sama..
And started wearing their Gucci maid outfits that looks like a corset to Tsunade and Erza..which makes Naruto's "rod" go erect again..Let's continue with this beautiful story..

Naruto's POV
"Damn these ladies are sure fire killers and they're so hot my dick is becoming uncomfortable once more..ugh I gotta say their attire is quite stunning but where did they get the idea..??" He thought..