Chapter#02

Naruto's POV
"Why am I having an eerie feeling that someone is peeking out of the peep hole is this what the ladies thought when Jiraiya-sensei goes to his "research".. and why do I feel something is going to happen to me..hmm nevermind I will just enjoy my nice onsen...uhh that's so fucking good.." However because Naruto is chilling out .. he is negligent of his surroundings but the ladies took the time as an advantage to be with him ..
(Using the steam as a misty cover Erza Mei and Tsunade joins him) ..he felt someone was trying to have a good taste of this man meat that would give them the best pleasures and hotter moans..Let's continue with the story..

Narrator's POV
As our hero is enjoying his relaxation the three hot vixens are going to be enjoying him but for now as a person to masturbate to ..that's why they just caressed his abs and large pecs..making them wet ..being invisible Naruto just chills and regains his lost vigor..now he went outside to comfort himself under the moonlight while seeping his tea..Not knowing those three were still stalking him..but he decided to be a bit more horny and watched Pornhub.com.. but he never masturbated to any of the videos.. The girls grew wide-eyed as they were also fans of the website.. They imagine that Naruto was a pornstar there and the partners were them having twosome, threesome or even a foursome..while checking them out with the very seductive eyes..(cerulean blue eyes)..having dirty thoughts about him going on their minds right now..(Erza Scarlet Terumi and Mei Terumi Belsarion(clan heiresses of the Belsarion-Terumi family) Tsunade  Todoroki Senju (clan heiress of the Todoroki Senju clan)..👉🏻👌👅😉💦 that is a side job they do (Erza is a Jounin sensei and a stripper while Tsunade is the Godaime Hokage and a Guest Relations Officer while Mei is a Jounin Anbu of Konohagakure-no-Sato and a Showgirl)..All the men in Konoha agrees with the girls being the hottest of all but they also respect the most powerful man they idolize the Namikaze-Uzumaki-Uchiha-Otsusuki clan heir and the pervert Sennin who is the reason why he is strong.. enough to protect Konohagakure-no-Sato and the villagers' demise and destruction coming from Akatsuki-no-Tendo Pein.
And he is also the very reason Naruto enhanced his Sage Mode and makes his Rasengan-no-Kaze stronger than his previous one..and for that he's forever grateful to have him as the chosen Godfather of him..(BTW disclaimer only I don't own Naruto or FairyTail it goes to the respective owners but the flow of the story is all mine this is a smut type of story and it's because of my sexy imagination hehehe😋😋😉😉👉🏻👌👅💦) (Hehe I am just a man searching for some steamy stories until I learned how to create my own and here I am updating my new one..)

Erza's POV
"Ughh Naruto-kun fuck me babe ugh ahhh shit you're so freaking hot and handsome.. I want to be your wife and fuck you hard ahhhh I am going to cum" ... masturbated Erza until she squirts..

Mei's POV
"Shiit Naruto don't fucking stop ugh ahhh honey ugh ahhh ugh Iloveyousofuck~ I'm cumming ahhhhhhhh!!!" Moaned Mei while using a vibrator..

Tsunade's POV
"I would love to dance in his big dick grinding and sucking up with abs licking 👅👅👅 Naruto-sama ugh ahhh I love you ugh ahhh daddy shit~"Fingers Tsunade while reading Icha-Icha Paradise: Runato x Tsuna x Zeina x Mae..

Narrator's POV
Well looks like our favorite blonde haired protagonist is going to be in for a good treat for his selfless act to the world of shinobi in general thus Ama-Chan named him "The Immortal God of Peace and Erotic Love"