Chapter32

Author's POV

As thanks for the infinite amount of love to the second one here's an update on my first story..

No one's POV

Naruto was having fun with Erza and suddenly KurumiAhri decided to join in..however Erza had other thoughts to herself and she winked at KurumiAhri to drag Naruto to the room and have some fun and some delicious moment.

Erza's POV

"KurumiAhri-chan can you be a dear and please drag our baby to the room and since we have silencing seals..let's use it to the fullest and have some intimacy with Naruto-sama..she winked at her and she giggled.. "Great minds do think alike eh.. Erza-chan.." says Kurumi.. And so they dragged him to their room and had some fun.. and Naruto's really enjoying the taste of some luscious big teats smothering his dick..Let's continue with the moment.

Start Smut Scene..be warned~

KurumiAhri's POV

"Naruto-koi~ do you like what you're seeing hmm~?" Asked KurumiAhri while posing with her ass up..and lip biting.. and without any hesitation he just licks her pussy while wearing her panties and it got her all wet and excited..and while she's having fun..Erza sucks his dick and hearing his deep voice and groans of pleasure.. she was really hungry and started to press her two melons smothering his erect dick making them moan both..

Erza's POV

"Naruto-sama ugh ahhh your dick is fitting perfectly for my teats and I am in bliss right now.. I'm so happy that you're with us now.. please don't hesitate and start pounding your bitches now.. I want you inside of me.." begged Erza and he nodded and started ravaging her honey pot whose dripping wet already.. while KurumiAhri-Chan was fingering herself and as she's kissing his lips hard she continued her own love-making.. "Ughhh Naruto-sama more please don't leave me hanging baby.. Don't you stop.!! Ahhh so good holy Kami .. ughh fvck ughmmmm so good!!!!" Moaned Erza and as he slaps her butt it made her moan louder.. "Slap my ass more baby ugh!!" Pleaded Erza and Ahri decides to join the happenings.. and Naruto pulls up his dick and puts it in her pussy.. "Ahh Naruto-koi.. that's so good fuck don't you stop making love to us..ughhh ahhhhh!!!" Moaned Kurumi-chan.. And since he's fucking both of them he decides to lie down and let them pleasure him.. and they had rode him knowing he's waiting for it.. and sexy-clawed their way to him..

KurumiAhri's POV

" Naruto-Koi~ we're ready for you and you're going to enjoy your live view of our beautiful bodies.." and she ... together with Erza slowly stripping their brassieres and let him enjoy the slow strip tease and he grinned like a lecherous man..
"Enjoying the show hmm~ Naruto-sama well you're gonna be enjoying us more with what we're going to do.." teased Erza while having a perverted grin. And they rode him up on a cow girl position while they're making out with each other.. and they had released a lot of cum.. earning satisfied groans and drops to his body and smiles..

End Smut Scene

No one's POV

As they're resting and with smiles on their faces.. Mei Tsunade and Kushina had entered the house and they had grinned as they knew what had escalated..

And with those thoughts in their minds they thought of having theirs once they're free..

That's all for now and I'm happy for you to enjoy my second book and hopefully you can make it successful too.

Yours sincerely
Author-sama