Chapter #17

Narrator's POV

As our hero is in his way to the Onsen
He was currently playing Mobile Legends and is at Mythical Glory Rank..sometimes he also parties with Erza Kurenai and Tsunade.. albit they were always carried by him during the whole game it's funny sometimes..

Naruto's POV
"Well I guess I will definitely carry this team again haha 😂 how come you guys are pros in bed but noobshits here in the MOBA it's confusing 😉" chatted Naruto.. which made them blush because they are not well versed in his other game ..but still very good enough as a support..

Erza's POV
"Hihi how lucky to be carried out by Naruto-kun I love him that's why I always join him in everything even if it's reality or virtual.." That's what she's thinking about for about an hour now..and her teammates as well haha 😂 .. They're thinking about how awesome he is in every aspect..either in the real world or in the other world he treads..

Kurenai's POV
"Playing Mobile Legends is fun especially with the "Youngest Blonde-Haired Prodigy/ Mythical Glory.. I am happy that he's not complaining about how heavy we were.. and it didn't even matter to him at the most.." thought Kurenai..smiling like she was winning..

Tsunade's POV
"Hehehehe I am one of the Top players but he tops us all however he sometimes can be overboard with the game too many farm but his items are enough to win the game at the end with the highest damage dealt to the enemies and towers"..(Naruto is MM main and the others are Mage and Tank main)..and shining thru the matches..

Kurumi Ahri's POV
"After the virtual reality I need to get some sleep in my mindscape he's coming back to me for some real fun.. (playing DOTA2) .. Time for some real hentai Hihi" .. she thought 💭.. And he went back to his mindscape smirking..

That's all for now as my post birthday gift to my readers..