Chapter#12

Author's POV

Sorry for not updating my story because of some circumstances but I am back on track and I will update the chapters for the appreciation of my readers and followers..well as a token of gratitude here is a new one and enjoy..let's get this story rolling..

Narrator's POV
Kurenai and Hinata was like "Yaas Naruto will take us both to a date.." And he's just chuckling at their antics..
While the others were so happy because they agreed to date the "Most Debonair Shinobi-no-Kami" and they will never forget the experience of dating him..Let's see what is their thoughts on this one amazing day..

Kurenai's POV
"We're going to be dating Naruto I love this experience with Hinata.. I promise he won't regret it for we're not just any clan heiresses for nothing.." Till now I still couldn't fathom what had just escalated.. and even Hinata was just shell shocked and her mouth is gaping like a fish.. Well let's hear what Hinata's thoughts are going on her mind right now..

Hinata's POV

" Yaas we're going to be enjoying this beautiful evening with him..gosh I feel so beautiful right now.. And for sure Kurenai-sensei is thinking the same thing just now.. I just felt even more dedicated to my training and my family too.." First I must ask Tsunade-sama to train me in her super strength and medical ninjutsu..And Erza-san on Kenjutsu .. After all she's Kurenai-sensei's master so I might learn more from these strong women who are my harem sisters as well..but for now I'll keep it low key for a bit of time..I swear that banshee won't be an apprentice to "Tsunade Senju "The" Tsunade Senju"..
*Tsunade just chuckles knowing who she's referring to..and the others just snickers*..Let's see what the others POV..

Tsunade's mini POV
"Of course I'd rather choose either from Hinata or Ino as an apprentice rather than that pathetic banshee of a fan girl.. I would rather have Kurumi too if I may have.." Tsunade thought of it..Let's see Erza's thoughts and musings.. about the happenings..

Erza's mini POV
"I will definitely choose Hinata instead of her..she might be smart but her tendencies are what annoys me a lot..although she's having a bloodline..still it's annoying to hear her bansheeism..I just wished she just vanished like that bastard Uchiha.." She chuckles at that point.. and even Mei agrees with the other two..

Kurumi Ahri's mini POV
"Does she think Tsunade will make her as a student hehe what a fool..after what she did to Naruto-koi before..it's still embedded in my very memory and I get furious whenever I saw her walking like a bitch.." Let's see what Mei is thinking right now.. Surely she's burning her alive in her imagination..

Mei's mini POV
"I will definitely rip her and melt her insides because she just thinks she's almighty just because she's a council member's daughter what a pathetic person she was..even if she's an heiress she doesn't need to brag it to other's faces.." Then let's toss it over to Naruto..

No one's POV
As our hero is preparing for her next date he saw what he doesn't want to see the horrid pink howler monkey banshee and she even flirted with him which made him green with 🤢..which made the girls red with anger..

Naruto's POV
"Well let's get this game done and then I will definitely be going back to training hehe need to buff up and flex these again to my ladies and sweep them off their feet..*Naruto was humming until he saw her in a horrid red hair and tight fitting shorts.* Sakura is that really you..*starts 🤮* why would you wear something like that"..He asked her..because wtf did she got that fashion mishap..like seriously 😒..

Sakura's mini POV
*In her mind* (He noticed me kyaahhh.. I can die happy now).. "Well Naruto-sama looking hot are we I like your style and I will be sure to enjoy your member if you will let me..well you know *whispers..Have some "alone time" with me..*so what will you say..join me "hottie" and I will make you feel good..The girls were fuming and wants to skin her alive.. for her shameless action towards him..

Naruto's POV
"Sorry Sakura but I was not in the right fuel now so if you're going to excuse me I need to be going to my date and I have wasted my precious time just by talking with you..bye see you around Sakura.." The girls just laughs hard at his simple joust and blunt savageness..and it made them wet their "jewels"..Let's continue..

Kurenai's POV
"Yaay date her we come..first me and then Hinata and after that some training with her.. I will be sure to enjoy the beautiful moon shining tonight in the most expensive restaurant in the whole Shinobi World..
Le' Restaurant' de Famille'..how romantic would it be for the both of us.." she thought..Next Hinata's thoughts..

Hinata's POV
"I would love to come with him in the Hokage mountain gazing at the village during the night and staring at the sky at a clear starry night 🌌 it's a romantic experience as well as having a candle light dinner right after.. that would be very exciting if he's going to act like my personal butler after seeing him in that coat and tie .. he looks amazing.." She thought of the romance in the air around the vicinity of the village..

No one's POV
After that incident Naruto decides to take care of his personal walks and keeps his dates secret.. for now he's dating Kurenai and she's enjoying his company at the Le' Restaurant' de Famille'.. he' just gazing at her face and he wipes off a smear of sauce on her lips and it made her flutter and felt butterflies in her own stomach..

Author's POV

This was just the 12th chapter but the parts of the story are almost close to 20 and I am very overjoyed that you're all enjoying this story even if some comments tend to offend me but I just shrug it off knowing readers enjoy it..That's all I wanted to gain for .. again I'm so grateful for my supporters

In my own language I wanna say "Maraming Salamat sa lahat" I am greatly blessed.. Well that's all for now..

Again I don't own anything but the storyline is all mine...