Chapter#07

Ayame's POV
"Kakashi ughmmmm shit ugh ahhh so good lughmeh that's big shit own me babe ugh ahhh ugh so good fuck me daddy ughh!!" Moaned Ayame as she drools at Kakashi's hot body while he is fucking her senseless.. "More babe ugh ahhh I love it fvck moreee shiit ughh!!!" Ayame shouted his name with an Ahegao face..and he lifted her up and enters her again in a dog style position.. slapping her huge ass..while sucking up her nipples and kissing her lips torridly.. "Kakashi ughhh ahhh you're so good lughmeh fvck ughmmmm so freaking good".. moaned Ayame..

Narrator's POV
Ayame was having fun with the Jounin/Anbu Captain and is sucking up his mighty meaty clean and is moaning about her in a dominatrix and is growling at her that makes her crave him more and kisses him and lashes him with a whip and ties him with chains.. she he just turned him into her own personal slave..giggling at his position and smirks at his handsome face.. And she flirted with him till he started to become erect again dancing sexily in his front..shaking her hips and winking at him sexily.. "Like what you see hmm~" winked Ayame..

Kakashi's POV
  "Damn she's a killer and she's even a good dancer to add her capabilities I will enjoy being her slave and I will be fucking her again..So here I go Ayame-chan ugh fuck ughm so good fuck shiit I will enjoy this game you're playing ugh babe ugh ahhh so much fun and good too"..He said.. "I will show you why I am not just any Anbu *uses Shadow clones creating a gang bang for his master* Game master hmm~enjoy your treat and enjoy your gangbang with me and my clones.." says Kakashi..

No one's POV
  As she's having fun with Kakashi Sakura went home and is full of delicious food and slumped to her own bed..however she is a bit horny and decides to go at a bar and starts to get some stud..She checks out every one but they're not in her standards.. for her ideal man is as close to her fantasy during her solos in her own room  she just decides to go home and watch pornography and imagine how she can get Mighty meaty to her own kitty cat pussy..(Naruto)..Because he starts the bar way too high people starts to get conscious of their lifestyle and creates a Training program similar to Uzumaki-Namikaze-Otsusuki-Uchiha sama..

Sakura's POV
"Hmmph there's no one like him in this bar I mean yeah they're all good but they just don't even match up with the standards..Yeah they're all studs but still they don't look like studs to me at all.. and I'm so sick of these people who try to be the very best yet couldn't even hold it in..what shame..better go pack my things and go back to my house and take a good sleep.."says Sakura..

No one's POV
Sakura starts to pack up her things and then she goes straight home and after she slept with all of those jazz she decided to watch porn and imagines that he was the man in the video and she is the one being fucked to the extent of cumming..and she gets a bit more horny and fingers her pussy.

No one's POV
As our hero is in his own room and is currently resting..his three avid fangirls starts to knock on his door and locks his door and they starts to strip in front of him and dances sexily in a pole..teasing him with their huge jugs and juicy butts shaking..(Naruto's face starts to blush as he saw them in front of him.. and is having a nosebleed making the three giggle out of his cute response)..Let's continue with the story..

Erza's POV
"Damn he's not just any clan heir just for show he's a god his body is a work of art and perfection is in his countenance..if I didn't even kiss him I will never be the same.. person again.."
She mutters and the other girls agreed..

Tsunade's POV  "How can someone be so hot yet at the same time smiling at everything else

Tsunade's POV
"How can someone be so hot yet at the same time smiling at everything else..he's the perfect example for a duality in a positive way.. I am in love with Naruto-sama Yes!! Yes!! Yes!!..he's a god in earth and I would love to be his goddess.." Tsunade added and the other just nods their heads seeing it was definitely true anyways..

" Tsunade added and the other just nods their heads seeing it was definitely true anyways

Mei's POV

 "If I didn't have a chance to kiss his lips and caress his body I will definitely lose my wits

"If I didn't have a chance to kiss his lips and caress his body I will definitely lose my wits..Goddamn he's not just any Shinobi-no-Kami..he's all the perfect handiworks God had focused on testing thoroughly..I wanna fuck him nice and clean till I can't get enough of him.." Mei ranted and the ladies really do agree with her last rant..