Chapter#13

Author's POV
Sorry for not being active because of the virus I couldn't even find a perfect timing to do this story anyways I wanna say thank you for your support and the love you show to my first story and for that here's my new chapter hope you're having fun in reading the story and wait for the next one..

Naruto's POV
"I thought this village has been upgraded but I guess not although I can see that the medical aspects are in progress and now that a new disease has emerged and became a pandemic..the frontliners never seems to give up in their search for remedy for the new emerging enemy.."  "Good thing Tsunade-Chan is here for the teachings of proper hand washing and alcohol use in order to defeat this new disease.." says Naruto..which the ladies agreed..

Tsunade's POV
"I was alarmed by the news of this new disease pandemic that is the cause of deaths in toll that's why I asked Naruto-sama to buy face masks and rubbing alcohol because this disease is definitely scary.. and for the people of the village and their safety I hereby cancel every festival the village holds.."
Declared Tsunade-Chan which I appreciated..

Kurumi Ahri's POV
"Even a single sneeze has a virus that can infect even the most immune of the villagers that's why I suggest that they always wear their masks and practice social distancing (1 meter apart) and take vitamins and drink water everyday.. also regularly check ups is a must.." Suggested Ahri which they agreed..

Mei's POV
"Also don't forget to make yourself clean everyday and follow the health guidelines to prevent further infection of your loved ones practice self quarantine for 14 days or until the health professional has signed up the clearance for your self-quarantine.." added Mei Terumi Belsarion..which they had took note..

Erza's POV
"Can I add one more uhm may I suggest to issue a curfew around 8:00 pm -5:00 am to prevent minors from being infected and hereby stopping them from spreading the disease..and also issue an enhanced community lockdown for the whole village because the whole Shinobi World was infected by the virus and our medical personnel had been working their asses off just to assess the situation in every village.." says Erza Scarlet Terumi Belsarion..

Hinata's POV
"My clan has been avoiding every possible shinobi meeting especially with my father and Hanabi-chan as well making sure the guidelines provided by the Head of the Medical Department will be followed accordingly and for future reference even Tsunade-nee-chan has been working from home and sends Shadow Clones for further updates and notice.."She added which Tsunade agreed..but what worries them is Lord Third and Jiraiya for they're the most vulnerable to the virus..

Naruto's POV
"Lord Jiraiya and Sandaime -Jiji sama are all fine they stopped going outside their compound and Lord Jiraiya never left the Mt. Myoboku ever since the pandemic spread..As what the "Great Toad Sage prophesied "A great disease will soon spread across the nations which will cause chaos destruction and deaths to all living beings.. the "Child of Prophecy" will be the one to find the proper cure to eradicate the upcoming upheaval.." that's why I will never stop in finding out what is the solution to the health problem and for now initiate the relief operations for the persons under the enhanced community lockdown and ask the other clan members to be instruments of change and unity and help those who are less fortunate than all of us.." Naruto said with authority but at the sweetest voice of Talk-no-Jutsu possible making them melt..

Narrator's POV
As of now the village is implementing the lockdown and the fellow clansmen gave their relief goods to the health officials and even the Ichiraku Ramen had been working for the health officials and their front liners too.. Everyone was doing their share in protecting the village from the pandemic.. and even Naruto and his harem ladies never gave up on finding the right cure for the disease..experimenting on every medicinal herb that has anti viral properties and successfully they are making progress and they tested the medicine on one of the front liners and it worked.. further tests and experiments and they came up with the cure as what the Great Toad Sage had predicted..Let's continue with the story for now..

Narrator's POV (pt.2)
The council had stopped their usual meetings and instead focused on their own self-quarantine and daily exercise plus proper diet and regular check up and hand washing to eradicate the virus that ravaged the entire Shinobi World and as the social distancing itself is implemented the other villages are now looking at the Konohagakure-no-Sato as role models of health care procedures.. and as the times went by the mortality rate of the villages stopped until the whole Shinobi World was saved by the "Child of the Prophecy" once more..