Naruto x Erza

(Author's note: This and the former one and the upcoming chapters will be fillers and the regular ones will be updated after these next two..)

Erza's POV
"Naruto-kun I am sure that you're going to make a great husband even if you're going to share yourself with the other ladies but we're all fine with that knowing you're not just any other guy whose exploiting women for mere satisfaction and sex..but the mere fact that you're the best among the men in the village..We're very fortunate to have a chance with the most eligible young man in you..I will never forget the way you fought for the sake of the people against the traitor and his minions of Edo Tensei..A total happiness with the most handsome young man in the village or rather the whole Shinobi World.."...says Erza..

Erza's POV (pt.2)
She also added "As a Kunoichi by profession and a natural jerk off material I think of the alpha male in our center..Please daddy fuck your bitch now.. I need your mighty manmeat in my kitty cat pussy.. that throbs and twitches right now *lip bites*..Fuck your slut now master baby ~... I want you babe ugh~😋👉🏻👌👅💦🤤 ...cum to momma hottie "..(Naruto just smiles and said "later in my room Erza I will fuck the shit out of you..")*She just giggles and kisses his lips*.. And she whispered *Later okay handsome~😋😋*..*Naruto just nods*.. "Iloveyousofuck ugh Naruto-kun.."..she had a dirty talk with him..

Naruto's POV
"Right now let's enjoy the day and enjoy your date with me honey and later I will definitely fuck you senseless till you beg for me to stop and get your pussy bleeding from my vicious thrusts.. With you anything is all fine and I don't worry about any obstacles that you will face for you can take care of yourself as well.. I love how you can keep your coolness amidst the other clans scary gazes on your man..so gorgeous and sexy at the same time..the things I want on a fan girl..someone who is both beautiful and powerful enough.. to keep up with me..in a battle..*nibbles your ear*.. "You're hot and strong 💪🏻 so I am happy to be with you.. I love you too so fuck Erza-Chan.." "For now let me kiss your lips too babe~".. And so he kisses her lips and hugs her tightly and eats their dinner and went home to their mansion..
(After the sumptuous dinner date they slept for a good 6hours and started to get steamy and fucks each other's brains out)...At the morning Tsunade with Mei and Kurumi Ahri saw how glowing she was and they knew what had just happened..Especially Tsunade because she had experienced him firsthand and so they enjoyed the breakfast..After the breakfast they all went to their respective chores and works..Let's continue with the next POV..

Naruto's POV (pt.2)
"As I stroll along the road I saw Kurenai-sensei being sad for a reason I don't know.. and I approached her and asked what is going on with her.."..And I asked her what is going on with her.. she answered..this.

Naruto: "Kurenai-sensei why are you so disheartened right now.. You're not like that..for all I know.."

Kurenai: "Ahh Naruto-sama it's just Asuma Sarutobi had cheated me for a former teammate..Rangiku Matsumoto..my best friend and my best rival in Genjutsu.."

Naruto: "Mada Mada Dane don't you worry about him.. I am sure you will definitely find someone even better than Asuma-sensei..just like how Erza-chan found me.."

Kurenai: "I will be keeping it to my mind and I promise you I won't be regretting what my decision will definitely be.. (*although I wish it would have been you*)

Naruto: "What was that Kurenai-sensei I thought I heard you mumbling about someone..?!?!"

Kurenai: "N-nothing N-naruto-s-sama..(Gosh way to state the obvious Kurenai..you stupid..stupid sensei..You almost blew your cover..) Don't worry about it..(phew that's a close call).."

Naruto: "Uhh okay okay understood I was just really puzzled about what you're saying so timidly it felt like a whisper in the wind.."..

Kurenai: "It's all fine Naruto-sama I'm just shook you're here conversing with a "clan less" lady like me..according to "Asuma-koniyarou"..

Naruto: "Daijoubou You're not clan less look you're beautiful and I am sure being the heiress of the Akanishi clan whose known for their prowess in Genjutsu..I'm sure men would be stumbling all over just to be with you "Genjutsu Mistress"..

Kurenai: "I-I have a clan how..when and where is my clan house..? Naruto-sama tell me.."

Naruto: "Alongside the Yondaime Hokage Avenue..Fifth from the right..just walking distance from the Uzumaki Restaurant..go grab your rightful status.."

Kurenai: "Thank you Naruto-sama..but can you please teleport me to my house please.."

Naruto: "Sure after all it's a bit near to my house too so basically we're neighbors.."

Kurenai: "Really Naruto-sama we're neighbors and who knows maybe we can get along well"..

Naruto: "Maybe we can be friends with my own home buddies.. Erza-Chan..Tsunade-Chan.. Mei-chan and Ahri-Chan.."

Kurenai: "Erza is my sensei and Mei-san is my Jounin Partner.. I also know Kurumi Ahri..she's the Nine-Tails but the better version of her..
And Tsunade-sama..lives in with you.. ohh how lucky you were.."

Naruto: "I'm sure your sensei would love to see you again.. and so is Mei..Tsunade and Ahri.."

So Kurenai is happy being a neighbor with the most handsome young man in the whole Shinobi World..making her warm inside and giggles with her successful moves on him..

Kurenai: "Yeah I wanna see your house too if you don't mind.."

Naruto: "I don't mind at all Kurenai-sensei see here we are at the Akanishi Clan compound..enjoy your stay.."

Well let's see what will happen with this pretty young lady who has an infatuation with Naruto too..