Chapter#22

Tsunade's POV
"If it's good enough for me too I can't wait to go and fuck Naruto-sama I just can't wait to go and bang him there and I'm not going to stop till I get what I want to be...babies with Naruto.." Says Tsunade-Todoroki Senju..as of now she's enjoying him as an eye catcher because he is currently training for a new mission..and she is swimming in his pool.. "I was really excited about the body building my baby is doing I can't help but drool 🤤 Damn Naruto is a sexy motherfucker ugh I want him more.." She thought..however Naruto saw her and he got a nosebleed from the position she's doing..

Naruto's POV  "How hot Tsunade-Chan is Damn she's one feisty bitch I can't even imagine how much harder my member can erect upon

Naruto's POV
"How hot Tsunade-Chan is Damn she's one feisty bitch I can't even imagine how much harder my member can erect upon.." He thought from his training ground .. so he decided to join her..and have some hot time with his Hokage/wife to be ..and she's going to be enjoying every upcoming moment of bliss and lovemaking..Let's continue with the story shall we..

Let's continue with the story shall we

Tsunade's POV (pt.2)
"Shit he's going to join me for a swim and some "Me time" Omoshiroi I just can't wait to brag about how much I wanna go and fuck him right here for a while.. " She thought of the mood being shown to themselves a very sizzling hot vixen and a sexy beast together in a pool having sex..Let's continue with Naruto's own..

Narrator's POV
And so the two gorgeous people are enjoying the coolness of the water and the crispness of the air and the peaceful vibe the sky has been offering.. But still the stillness shall be broken by the urges and groans of the Godaime Hokage and the "Nidaime Sage of the Six Paths"..they've got all time of the world and does the best fucking session in the pool and having some more dog style position for some real reason..