Chapter#08

Naruto's POV
"Hmm maybe I can get some more fresh air right now before I became sluggish and anorexic for a single moment.. I need to stretch my arms and my legs too and I realized how important my physique is to be a fitspiration is such a good honor.."

Narrator's POV
After all that jazz .. he decides to take a good look at the skies and meditate on how life's going to be..He currently gazes and wonder how the clouds perfected their own existence and philosophies..To some major views like that of Hinduism..roughly venerated around 3 thousand gods..in Mahayana Buddhism ..Naruto can be co-existing as a bodhisattva of peace and justice.. and in Christianity ✝️ (which is Author's religion namely Roman Catholic)..Naruto's also a symbol of His Resurrection because Naruto survived the two greatest wars..however polygamy is not acceptable.. While Islam ☪️..having more than one life partner is a proof of a man's sterility and ready to be a father of more than one sons /daughters ..however he himself became a god of enlightenment peace and deeper faith plus erotic love..by the ancient Greeks own views..The "Child of the Prophecy"by Shintoism..and in the Legalists' ideals he can be a good interrogator with his eyes.Nonetheless he came to the conclusion of whatever the reason why he is in the light of day ..he exists in order to promote True freedom and happiness..It's not just a natural choice it's not just a matter of fact..but it's the very truth of his purpose in life as a clan heir ..and his responsibility regardless of whatever the problem is..he'll definitely solve it without any restraint..Thank god he's exhausted or welcome even if means going to brothels and fucks the librarian in one of those "Red room"..A leap of faith and deeper determination..knowledge and courage to the end of time..