Chapter#09

Narrator's POV
As our hero is in his master's bedroom enjoying the scenery outside of his window he is currently half-asleep after the events that had occurred he thought it would be possible for him to open the television for some action-packed anime but it only shows soap operas and it's not his cup of tea..so he just slept again not knowing that he is being watched and as such he's not weary of his own surroundings but he is approximately tired right now because Naruto is the "true"epitome of Uchihaness..hard-working,family-oriented,knows how to wield his Eternal Mangekyou Rinne-Sharingan with such pride and honor,never gives up and has a deep respect to the women of the village..thus it's no doubt that the Naruto "fan club" is the largest and most dedicated of all the fans in Konohagakure-no-Sato with Erza and Tsunade as the "President and Co-President"  and the mood right now is that Naruto is currently sleeping like an adorable little kid but in reality he's a heartthrob with a killer smile and a smexy body to die for..Well let's continue this story..surge forth..

No one's POV
Here is the alpha of all the alphas and is currently taking his relaxation time and slept for a credible 5 hours and he woke up at exactly 5:30 Pm and took his bath and ate his dinner ...decides to take a good brisk walk capturing in the cool crisp and fresh evening air .. Then go grab a delicious and savory Ramen soup for a snack after that went to his own gym and started to flex his body...while his dedicated stalkers got their eyeballs out and drools 🤤 freely..
For the most delicious treat they have seen..So far he is wearing black tank top shirt .. black pants with dark orange Anbu style boots and black fingerless gloves..A mixed martial arts style of fashion.. and the ladies like that..Let's see what is their best reactions.. Starting from Erza and Tsunade..lastly Mei's own reaction..

Erza's POV
  "Damn he's really a god in earth and he is so drop dead gorgeous and he's not just for show he's really the most hardworking person I've seen so far..
Look at those biceps and large pecs I wanna go in there and kiss him..making out with him in his room having a sensual and delicious sex ..ugh I will definitely loose my wits if I don't.." says Erza..Now let's turn it over to Tsunade's own..

Tsunade's POV
  "If I would pick whose the most eligible for a husband material..he would be definitely on the topmost position and to be sure I have an "unofficial bingo book" on the most beautiful men and women in our village and guess what Naruto-sama tops the list in the men's division and the three of us in the women's division.." *gives them the book and looks at each other's faces..then laughs hard enough to let the whole village up for the rest of the evening..* Now let's see what is Mei's reaction is..shall we..

Mei's POV
  "If I didn't have a chance to be with you Naruto I swear I will never ever be so happy for all eternity.. and I am sure that would be happening but I won't let it be fulfilled and as your "future wife" I will fuck the brains out of you and you will feel the "heavenly taste here on earth" And for sure you won't even forget that experience with the hottest women in the village" Mei thought of his style as animalistic and untamed ready for the hunt..