Chapter#06

Narrator's POV
Ayame is having the best time of her life .. and so is Kakashi..also she had forgiven Iruka and Anko ..after their date night..she went back to their home smiling and she reads her Icha-Icha Paradise: Akame x Issei .. who would have thought she's a closet pervert..and she's also wears a mask too..They had guessed that Kakashi is the one influencing her to be a good person and a good wife in the future..the only thing that's missing is that she is using a Sharingan hidden in her mask..(Teuchi just smirks at her own moments)...

Ayame's PoV
"The last missing piece of the puzzle is missing and I will be a happy Mrs. Hatake a fully matured Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan..however I think Sasuke's own eyes are something that is I want to have after all it's still functional..because Naruto is keeping it intact.. I might get those eyes one of these days Hihi.." She said as Naruto was a few meters away from the shop but still a bit visible to the eye..And of a good token of gratitude..he infused Uchiha blood to her thus earning her the right to use "Sharingan".. "Perfect gift Naruto I have Uchiha blood now Sasuke's Sharingan is functioning good..but I still need to train my own eyes to be of help with his missions and his new "Team Seven"...yep Gambareyo"..

No one's POV
Kakashi was really nervous because Naruto is his surrogate little brother too but seeing her made him feel at ease and now she has Uchiha blood the bloodline of the Sharingan is now applicable to him and he appreciates it..He's the luckiest person to be with the daughter of "The Rikudou -no-Ramen Sennin"Teuchi Mikagami..and he just finished his own bowl and his date is a great cook..back to the story..
He promised that he won't be like that nonsensical person he thought..Immature and gets flustered
(Ayame's ex boyfriend)