Chapter#05

No one's POV
After the studies our hero decides to take Sakura to an all-expense night out..but his three fangirls still stalk him..but Sakura can sense them..knowing she can also use the jutsu when she secretly goes to Sasuke-kun's ..and now he's her favorite (rich ,handsome ,princely and hot)..Now at the Ramen shop..(During night time)..

Sakura's PoV
"If those three bitches won't stop from stalking Naruto-sama .. I will definitely loose my patience and use my Sound Release:Hyper Voice Jutsu to blow them away..too bad he's not yours he is all mine .. an all-expense paid Ramen dinner date.. Hey "Sage of the Six Ramens.." (referring to Teuchi) step it up or we'll leave.."says Sakura..

Narrator's POV
The "Sage of the Six Ramens" Teuchi Kazama Mikagami saw his most favorite customer..and smirks at Sakura..(Ayame is a sister figure for Naruto as in the Canon Anime)..Ayame just giggles..and teases Sakura on her date..

Ayame's POV
"Sakura-San how's the date with my Otouto hehehe don't deny it I can see it in your face..You like Naruto..you can't fool me..I am a good judge of character so if you're going to hurt him..I will show you why I'm the daughter of  the legendary "Sage of the Six Ramens".. *she gulps knowing how beautiful yet deadly Ayame-san can be.* "Of course Ayame-san I am just here to be a company to Naruto after all he invited me so I took the opportunity." Sakura said making her sweatdrop ..😓😓😓😓

Naruto's POV
I just finished my last bowl and I'm going to pay for the sumptuous food and Teuchi-Oji-San had Ryo signs in his eyes..and I just shook my head in disbelief.. "Teuchi-Oji-san here's to the very best Ramen I have tasted and Sakura thanks for this night I appreciated it very much.." he said to the two..*Sakura smiles and Teuchi nods* "Comeback again Naruto if you want..we'll be ready to serve you and give my regards to Kakashi"..He said making Ayame blush.. "Ohh and Sakura nice move..hehe 😜😜😜" he teased Sakura making her blush crimson red..*Naruto just chuckles*

Naruto's POV
"I will be sure to return to this Kami-given shop.. and don't worry I am learning how to cook too on my own..maybe a few experiments too.." he said as he paid the ramen.. "Of course I think Kakashi-sensei is just nearby and has brought flowers and chocolates for Ayame.." (Ayame just feels her cheeks heat up and blushes a rosy pink texture).. "Maybe Kakashi-Sensei will be taking her to a date at the Uzumaki Restaurant situated at the northwestern alleyway.." Sakura added.. "Could be after all I vote him for my little ramen noodle..so Ayame step up your game and start your daily routine" said Teuchi..

No one's POV
Ayame was really stunning and Kakashi without his mask is a definite looker ..his Sharingan matches his Anbu style attire thus making him a bad ass captain..The villagers and even the shinobis agreed that Ayame is one of the most sought after woman and Kakashi is at the Top 15 most eligible bachelors in Konohagakure..only Naruto tops off all those lists..but a credible No.5 in the rankings..tying up with Itachi..(Btw Oc Itachi full name :Yukihira Itachi Soma)..

Kakashi's POV
"Well it's a shame that bastard Iruka cheated on her with Anko Mitarashi!
The "Snake Mistress of Konoha" I mean yeah she's pretty but Anko acts brash and likes to see some drop of blood like a freaking vampire and there's Ayame-Chan a work of art and a goddess who descended from the heavens to be