Chapter#03

Narrator's POV
Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze-Uchiha-Otsusuki is taking a good morning stride in the village and the people is bowing to him in respect and deep regret for what they had done to him as he is growing up (He was shunned by the village as in the canon anime).But he eventually earned the villagers trust compassion and respect for he didn't even give up and keeps on moving forward to be at his best..The people in his village were asking for his autograph and the ladies have hearts in their own eyes when he walks into the alleyway and when they shout his name he goes to their crowd and talks to them about random things making the three fangirls ready to break their necks , melt their insides and slash their throats out of jealousy because why not after all Naruto is a husband material that's why they need to make their move before someone else does..

Erza's POV
*Acts as Kushina with her hair rising by nine separate lines* "I will slash their freaking throats Naruto is all mine and mine alone ..Senpai notice me.." (Yandere Erza anyone) says Erza.. "I will kill them and my rivals for my senpai he's all mine .. senpai is mine" she added to the rant.. Btw she's a natural Bakuton User (Explosion Release)..

Mei's POV
*Prepares to melt them in the darkness * "After she finished with them I will melt their insides till there's no evidence that she can kill them *chuckles evilly* ..Yandere Erza is in the mood for hunt.. and I will personally burn them in where they stand.." Because she's a Yoton User..

Tsunade's POV

*Cracking her knuckles* "I wanna beat the hell out of these sluts and claim Naruto-sama first but I wanna make peace with the other two I don't want to be melted by Mei or getting myself charred by the Explosion release of Erza💥 ..so I will be happy to share my love with the sisters" Tsunade thought the possible consequences of insubordination..