Chapter#10

Erza's POV
"Naruto-kun is the hottest of all men in the village or the whole world rather and I really want him to not look at anyone else besides me..Tsunade and Mei alone.. I love how he looks at our killer bodies lovingly..it makes us feel sexy and proud of ourselves and for sure Naruto-kun will be satisfied with our own teats in our own room with foursome with matching teats-fondling ..I really want that shit..and he is going to make it possible hehehehe I love how he treats us as if we're not breeding stocks but alpha females and hot vixens at the same time.." Erza thought..Let's turn it over to Tsunade..

Tsunade's POV
  "How can someone be so bad ass in fighting and at the same time caring for his precious like a treasured glass lovingly handled and cleansed to the point that you can see your reflection in the glittering shine of the glassware.. how fortunate are we to be with such a wonderful husband material to be..I mean I wanted him to be happy with the three of us and I will definitely share him.. and I'm not regretting that.." (Author's note : They're the same age as Naruto now).. "Thank you so much Naruto-sama for bringing my youthful glow back to my prime *whispers* I love you Naruto-sama"..

Let's send it over to Mei and let's hear what is her own thoughts on the matter.. I can see she's happy with it..

Mei's POV
  "How to stop a guy  to look at other women ..just let him go press your teats harder and let him smother you with kisses and let him caress you and suck you harder" .. My killer combo in bagging up the most amazing man in the world of Shinobi.. "I am fortunate to have this moment with my two friends who are with me since my academy days..we're like sisters in everything but blood (Erza and Mei are the sisters while Tsunade is the sister in everything but blood)..and is lucky that we share the common things in life especially when it comes to boys..".. *giggling perversely in Naruto's big rack*

No one's POV
  Naruto is currently enjoying the view of the village on the top of the Hokage Mountain during the night.. enjoying the cool fresh air in his face..However..three stalkers are currently checking him out and seeing him naked..shirtless makes them hot and horny..so without any notice..they ganged on him and had sex with him..

they ganged on him and had sex with him

Smut Scene

Erza : "Naruto-kun ugh ahhh you're so good babe ugh shit suck me hon good..fuck you ugh take your bitch ahh".. *Naruto sucks Erza's teats while she strokes his member*..

Mei: "Daddy fuck don't you dare stop ugh fuck your bitches claim your cumdumpsters ugh master fuck your slaves shit" *Naruto kisses her lips torridly and nibbles her hardened teats*

Tsunade: "Enjoying the evening view Naruto-sama cum baby ugh ahhh Naruto-sama enter your mighty meaty in our kitty cat please pleasure us please ahh..ugh shit you're so good lick me honey ugh shiit👅👅👅 lick my folds and I will suck you babe clean".. moaned Tsunade..

Naruto : *Groans* "Ugh Honey shit more Erza-chan you're great..Mei-chan I've been wanting to claim your teats since the day you came here for the academy..Tsunade-Chan your strong and beautiful I love it fvck ughmmmm so good you're so amazing babe I'm going to make you happy and contented..*uses Flying Raijin to their room and starts pounding their pussies and making them moan hard* Like what I do for you hon ugh shit fuck"..moaned Naruto..

Erza : "Yes Naruto-kun ughmmmm shit more baby ugh ahhh fuck".... "Fuck us harder faster and deeper ugh please don't stop ugh babe your dick's amazing and hard ugh.."..moaned Erza..

Mei: "Suck me clean babe fresh from the bath and ready to fvck this hunk ugh shit ravage my pussy ugh ahhh ugh shit don't you dare leave me hanging ugh"..Pleaded Mei..

Tsunade : "Naruto-sama ahh claim your bitch fuck me harder faster and deeper..fuck me in your most favorite position (dog style position)..fuck mhmm master ugh ahhh ugh ahh shiit ughh fvck you're amazing ugh ahhh I'm cumming ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦 *cums hard*

Naruto:*gropes Erza's teats* "Ughh so good Erza chan shiit ughh fvck ughmmmm I will cum ugh ahhh fuck.." *she strokes him faster and faster till he gets close*..

Mei:*sucks him till his pre-cum oozes out* "Cum for your babe ugh ahhh finger me babe".. *continues sucking him till he gets ready to cum in their insides*..

Tsunade:*kisses him torridly and helps Mei in sucking up him till he gets close* "Like what we do for you hon ugh ahhh you're so good babe finger-fuck ugh ahhh ugh so good lughmeh fvck cum baby ugh let your seed inside us"..

Naruto:*getting really close and holds the cum till Erza and Mei got wet in their finger session*.. "I'm getting near my limits ugh ahhh so good how amazing..wait I have an idea.. *creates many shadow clones to satisfy them and makes sure they are occupied and cums in sync with the clones.*..There you go enjoy the clones while I fuck Tsunade-Chan hard.." *ties Tsunade-chan and spanks her ass while pounding her harder deeper and faster than she can keep up with making her moan..*

Tsunade-Chan: *shows an Ahegao face* "Ahh ughh yush Naruto-sama spank your bitches' butt..we're yours Naruto-sama ughh I love you babe so good ugh~"..  "Naruto-sama ugh ahhh you're so good ughh fvck ughmmmm Iloveyousofuck ughh ahh shiit ughh fvck ughmmmm".. "More Naruto-sama ugh ahhh you're so good shit spank me more daddy ugh ahhh ugh ouch ughh fvck ughmmmm yummy babe ugh ahhh ugh ahh shit ugh ahhh ugh ahhh hmmm shiit ughh I'm cumming again ugh ahhh ugh ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! *kisses Naruto-sama* Honto-ni-Arigatou Gozaimasu Naruto-sama..Watashiwa-Anato-Aishiteru-Daisuki desu Naruto-sama"..

Naruto: *blushes* "Aishiteru-yo Tsunade-Chan Erza-chan Mei-Chan (they shouted too Watashiwa-Anato-Aishiteru-Daisuke-desu Naruto-kun)..

End Smut Scene..

No one's POV
After the steamy sex and confession they are so happy to be with the most eligible man of all the alpha male in the Shinobi World and they are fortunate enough to brag about their beauty that outranks the other women in tow..strutting with pride and a warm smile that makes Jiraiya smirk making the ladies blush and Naruto using his "Hidden Leaf Secret Hand Taijutsu: "Thousand Years of Death"...sending him flying above with a smoking ass..

That's all for now I will definitely update this when I get a chance because I have a life too so bear with me..

Disclaimer: I own nothing of these but the story is all mine..