34

“I must admit, goddess, I’m a bit surprised. Should your hair float one way or the other you’ll be more than uncovered to be seen, perhaps you don’t mind? I must say I wonder if they’re pink.” His eyes were set forward, not looking in her direction. His comment in reference to the color of her nipples as all of his servants thus far were born from this country, naturally had a slightly darker pigmentation and by extension darker nipples although he heard word of fairer skinned women having a pinker shade.
"Such an odd way to demand seeing me." She replied. Dipping her head back to use the water in helping her fix her hair. Even then her hair was a pool of gold around her. She slowly stood and walked his way. Leaving herself completely open. Just wanting to get through this.
"There. Now you see. Pink and hairless. Does this please you?"
She hated this game he was playing. The round about way he went about this she hated it.
"Do me a favor...please stop acting as if I’m clueless. The way you go about hinting makes me sick..."
His greyish blue eyes locked with her own as she approached him, it was a couple seconds before he allowed his gaze to noticeably dip as he looked upon her body. Studying her perky breasts and taut nipples before allowing his gaze to trail lower as the water came up a little past her waist, seeing only a blurry vision of what she had below. Did the goddess shave? Or perhaps she was naturally hairless.
“Very much so.” He raised his chin to look back up into her eyes. “To think, I was simply wanting to be a gentleman about matters. To have wanted your company, to offer you a nice bath and a comfortable bed after your long night up. You think so poor of me because I’ve slept with so many women? A preconceived notion that I’m some sort of pig? You didn’t ask for it, but I stayed the night with you in that room so you’d have some sort of moral support. Even when I left I slept right outside the door in case things took a turn for the worst. Not only did I prevent you getting sold off into marriage to Yun earlier I’ve even decided to front your parents all the funding they need to save your brother’s life. Have it your way, I won’t go easy on you if treating you with respect makes you sick.”
He leaned back, resting his arms out in either direction along the edge of the large bath as he sat on an underwater bench. “Straddle me.” He said, eyes not wavering from her own.
"Tch.." it wasn’t respect. He had been tip toeing around the subject. She knew. And he knew she knew its what he wanted.
But even when she glared at him her beauty never wavered. She partially hated him. Using this as a way of getting what they knew he wanted. What did it matter..
"I will do no such thing....as long as you use my family’s debt to use me...I will not follow any demand like this..."
She had her limits. Cleaning. Fine. Bathing with him.... fine. But she won’t give him the satisfaction of her body.
"I already owe you a debt to your bed...is taking my purity under such conditions truly worth it to you? You said it yourself he isn’t just some common soldier. Did you say it just to win my favor? Or is this some competition with Yun to see who has me first? Maybe you should have just let him marry me....at least then Helm's life wouldn’t hang in the balance of me...degrading myself..."