59

Not that she was trying to keep him from getting off she just found this more comfortable since she was in a way accustomed to this kind of position.
Calion’s back arched against the bed as she sat down over his waist, effectively pinning his engorged and throbbing length between his lower waist on one side and her lush slick flower atop. Unfortunately for Shelyn she was working him up, like dangling a piece of steak before a lion, he was being teased and one way or another he’d have to find some relief.
“Good girl.” He whispered sweetly against her ear, a hand moving down her bare back and applying pressure down to gesture to her that it is okay for her to apply more pressure and she should be free to move, if she liked.
“Do you like grinding against your pharaoh’s swollen need? I must say I’m quite surprised my innocent goddess has become so wet with lust and desire. You know…” He groaned as his hips began to move, forward a few inches and back a few, over and over slowly as her nectar provided the necessary lubricant. “I could show you bliss if you’re curious enough to want to continue. Don’t worry~ No one will have to know.”
So early and he found a way to be so lewd. But as his hands instructed her hips gave way just enough to allow her to press herself down upon his as he started moving again.
Innocently she offered a sighed "yes." to his first question. Though he was the one grinding, it was somewhat a confidence boast to her. Yet still she was in no hurry to moan or offer any other outlandish sign that she was enjoying what was now started.
"What bliss could you possibly have to offer me at such an early time before the sun has even rose into the sky?"
She whispered back to him. Letting her hands rest on his chest near his shoulders to keep herself steady
“Oh I don’t know.” He said softly, looking up at her as her hips slowly rocked as if she was riding him. “Perhaps a bliss that will leave your toes curling involuntarily. Your abdomen tense and tighten while your legs quiver and shake… and…” His eyes rolled back as his jaw opened wide as if silently moaning to the feel of her soft skin sliding against him.
“And perhaps the satisfaction of having your little pink flower grind against the pharaoh’s lips until you can’t help but release all of your nectar against his tongue. Besides…” He leaned up to draw in her lip for a little bite. “How embarrassing could it be? After all it’ll be too dark for me to see you in too much detail. Calion said, knowing that if things kept up he’d be unable to resist wanting to be inside her, and at least with the position he had in mind he could at least violate her throat and mouth as he ate away at his little goddess.
The way he described it left her heart racing. "And...no one would know...right?" She asked. It was intimate to say the least. Last thing she wanted as anyone knowing the details of how they spent the early hours together. Let alone that on the morning if her brother's funeral she had spread herself on the pharaoh's request. But as long as it was between them surely there couldn’t be any harm. It would happen eventually anyway.
“No one, a secret between only us my dear.” His waist rose as he clenched and allowed himself to ache against her in need. The sheer fact of imagining that she’d go along with this excited him further. To think that he’d be able to defile this beautiful creature and have her writhe above him as the prim and proper Shelyn rode his face.
He leaned forward to kissed her deeply, stealing slow and heavy grinds against her wet sex as his tongue penetrated her lips. “Your pharaoh is in need Shelyn. And I’m finding it… E-ever so difficult to resist bonding with you right now. Can you be good for me and turn around? Backing yourself up so I might get a look and a taste of your precious flower? Surely, you’re curious as to how a tongue might feel as it lewdly licks against such a sensitive spot, hmm?”
She sweetly kissed him back. Her fingertips grazing his chin for only moments before her tongue rubbed against his. And when it ended, she rose finally to cease his grinding against her. Only to find that she too was of a need that he had created.
Truly not how she imagined her first sexual encounter to come about.
But his instructions weren’t entirely clear. However, she did her best. First moving off him entirely. Tossing the blanket to his feet as she sat beside him. In her mind she was trying to picture out how he wanted her to do this.
In the end she swung a leg over his head. Resting knees against his shoulders. Which placed her very being so lewdly over him. Her hands on either side of his torso. Praying she did it properly.
His heart was pounding within his chest, not out of nervousness, but out of eagerness as he couldn’t remember the last time, he had felt so excited for another. It was as if the fact he couldn’t lay with her made her a forbidden fruit that only fueled his desired more for her. Coupled with the fact of how inexperienced and shy she was about matters made his heart melt for her while at the same time made his cock ache longingly to be inside such a pretty being.

Shamelessly he arched beneath her as she slung one leg over him, his engorged length in full view and as usual he had nothing to hide or be embarrassed about. She on the other hand had her glistening need hovering just inches above his face and lips, her own privacy granted by the dim light which protected her inner pink from being too exposed to his eye. But the lustful scent coming from her body was something she could not hide.
“You’re adorable Shelyn.” He whispered closely to her flower, letting his hot breath splash against her sensitive skin. “Come now, sit on your pharaoh’s face. I want to suffocate by your divine touch.” His hands found her hips, guiding her back to rest her pussy against his lips as his warm tongue ventured forth and licked slowly along the length of her needy slit.
The first lick left her gasping out of surprise. Her heat only made his tongue feel cold in comparison. And she was struggling to relax after.
His words weren’t helping. He wanted her to sit back. His hands pulling were met with resistance only until she sat back as he wanted. Her hands moving to rest on his chest so that she could use them to steady herself. Placing an equal weight upon her knees and hands rather than letting him actually have all control. Gods know if he might actually try suffocating himself.
Each other lick caused her to moan finally without holding back. The cold sensation replaced by further heat. Her lips parted to sing to out to him in this pleasure she had finally begun receiving

It was oh so satisfying when she finally brought herself into position, he was aroused not only by the fact of what he was doing, but because of what she allowed to happen. No doubt the Shelyn of a couple years ago, or even a week ago would have thought such a thing as allowing a male to lick her most intimate of places would have been disgusting and downright filthy and yet here she was, sat over the pharaoh as she not only allowed his tongue access, but sang out to him in pleasure as she dripped her nectar upon his tongue to lap up.
And Calion wasn’t shy about where he allowed his tongue to roam. The poor girl likely never so much as let her own hand linger down there for too long and now, she would feel the touch of a foreign appendage caress and stroke against her in places she never explored. Between allowing the tip of his tongue to slip between her folds, to lick against her entrance, his lips also drew in her labia to suck upon at times and further he pursed his lips at some point to draw in and begin to suck upon that precious button of hers. At some point the touch of his heavy tongue lessened to something gentler, he was curious if she’d back herself up against him to make it ‘heavy’ again. To see just how much her body wanted it.
As he teased and sucked, the muscles of her legs twitched involuntarily. Her moans slightly deepened as she managed to relax into this.
And while it was a filthy act, the pleasure that weaved through her body was shaking. The fear of being heard vanished would from her mind completely as her back began to arch.
Like a wave of heat, she felt every bit of her tense before relaxing again. A heavier moan that lead to her lifting away in attempts to move away. Her body leaking this sweet nectar down her inner thighs and over his mouth as she panted. Insiders burning and shaking.
“Where do you think you’re going?” He said, feeling her begin to try and pull away as he turned his cheek slightly and drew in and bit high up her inner thigh to clean her of the ‘sinful’ nectar which ran down them.  It was impossible for Calion not to notice how the girl trembled, nor how her moans were so apparent in the otherwise dead silent room. It was highly satisfying to hear her give into such carnal and primal urges and now that she had a taste of what he could offer he wasn’t about to let her get away without completely shattering for him.
His grip tightened and his strong arms exerted some force, pulling her slick body back down to meet his lips as he drew in her button to suck with more pressure as his tongue ran circles from within. “Touch me.” He mumbled his demand, leaving her to wonder if he meant his member, but of course he did. Dragging his tongue from the front, by her button, all the way to the back and towards her taint to suggest if she hesitated too long, he wouldn’t bat an eye at making things even more difficult for her to keep her composure.
It is not that she hesitated. And she did hesitate. Touch him where exactly? Her hands were on him.
"Cal-in... stop. pleaeeease."
She whined. At this rate she wouldn’t have a breath to actually catch. Her mind blank and heart racing as she moaned further to him. Loudly. Her struggle to get free continued. She could barely stand it. It was already taking all her brain power just to try pulling away again.
“Now… now….” He said, panting against her wet flesh as his hands moved, thumbs on either side of her petals as he spread her open wide. “Don’t play innocent, I think you know exactly where I want you to touch me. I’m ‘aching’ for you Shelyn.  Be quick about it, it’s dark and there’s no telling where my tongue may slip.” He teased in amusement as he prodded gently against her virginity before dragging his tongue back further again, along her taint and getting dangerously close to a hole that she likely believe no one would ever touch, let alone place their tongue.
But this was his threat. Either she could wrap a hand around his length or test him and find out how it felt for his tongue to circle and prod around the rim of her ass.