~Chapter 1~

Jungkook's POV

"If you want breakfast you guys need to come now," I heard Jin yell from the kitchen downstairs. I ran down the stairs because obviously, I am hungry. Who wouldn't be?

Once I got to the kitchen I saw everyone sitting down, except for Jimin. "Where's Jimin?" I asked, sitting down. "He had to go to the studio to work on a few things," Namjoon said. "Oh," I said, kind of disappointed.

I grabbed some food and started eating. I made small talk with Tae and Yoongi until I finished my breakfast.

Once I finished breakfast, I went to my bedroom and changed into a white shirt, with black skinny jeans. I then went to Tae's room hoping to play some games. "Overwatch?" I asked. "Best 2 out of 3," he said. "Deal," I said grabbing a controller, while he turned on the t.v.

We sat on his bed and started the first round. "So Jungkook... you seemed kind of down about Jimin not being here," he said, still focused on the t.v. "Um... No, I wasn't. I just didn't get enough sleep," I nervously said. "Okay," he said sarcastically.

After a few minutes, the first round ended. I won and rubbed it in Tae's face. "I won," I said excitedly. "We've still got two more rounds that you could lose," he said. "Oh, you are so going down," I said while the second game started. "We'll see about that," he said, putting all his attention back on the t.v.

Jimin's POV

I just got back from the studio. I walked in the door and saw Jin cooking dinner. "Hey Jin-Hyung," I said. "Oh, hi Jimin. How was practice?" he asked. "Good," I said.

I walked to my room and went inside. I put my bag down and just chilled on my phone. Eventually, I ran out of things to look at, so I got up and went to Yoongi's room. I knocked on the door, before going in. "Hey Yoongi-Hyung," I said going to sit next to him.

"Hey, Jimin. How was your practice?" he asked. "Good," I said. "Oh, by the way, I wanted to ask you. Do you know when we are leaving for the fan sign in Japan?" I asked. "Um... I think Wednesday," he said. "Okay, so in 3 days," I said. "Yep.," he said.

I walked out of Yoongi's room and went back to mine. I pulled out my suitcase and decided to start packing. It's not like I had anything better to do. I pulled a few pairs of clothes into the bag and a few other things.

"DINNER TIME." I heard Jin yell from the kitchen. I walked downstairs and sat down at the table. Everyone else came to sit down and Yoongi sat next to me.

Jungkook's POV

I sat down across from Jimin at the table and next to Tae. I filled up my plate and started eating. I finished pretty fast, not talking much. I glanced at Jimin a few times when he wasn't looking. "He's so cute." I thought. "Oh no... Jungkook he's your friend, bandmate, and like a brother. You don't like him like that." I thought.

I got up from the table and washed my dish real quick. Because Jin would not be happy if I just left it. I walked up to my bedroom, laid on my bed, and stared at the ceiling for a while.

After a while, I got bored and went to see what the boys were doing. I saw that Jimin, Yoongi Jin, and Namjoon were watching a movie. Tae and Hobi were who knows where. I sat down on the couch next to Jimin, who was next to Jin, who was next to Namjoon. We all watched the movie and nothing really interesting went on.

We finished the movie and I was starting to get tired. I got up from the couch and headed to my room. I said goodnight first, then proceeded to my room and changed. I then climbed into bed and went to bed.

Jimin's POV

I got up from the couch and walked to my bedroom. I changed out of my clothes and into some comfy ones. I laid in my bed and took out my phone. I scrolled through twitter and played some music.

My twitter was filled with all things BTS. Lately, we have been blowing up, especially internationally. I turned my phone off and put it on the charger. I then rolled over and closed my eyes,

I couldn't fall asleep. The only thing on my mind was Jungkook. I don't know why he was, he just was. "Jimin, he is your bandmate and like a brother." I thought. Eventually, I finally fell asleep, after a while of tossing and turning.