~Chapter 40~

Jungkook's POV

Once the v-live started I watched the view counter go up and up. I started to get nervous once the counter passed 1 million. "Hi, armies. I'm Jimin," "And I'm Jungkook," "And we are here to talk about things that have been happening lately," Jimin paused.

Jimin looked at me and I took that as my cue to take over talking. I looked back at the screen and noticed we now have over 2 million viewers and way too many comments.

"So, as you guys know. A picture of Jimin-Hyung and I was released early this week. And during our first concert here in the U.S, we were being very touchy and the next night, most people think I sucked on Jimin's ear," I paused. I was so nervous now. I am more nervous telling army that I am dating Jimin, then singing and dancing in front of them.

"And we want to confirm and deny some rumors that are going around," I said. I looked at the comments for a second. Most people were saying "Jikook is real. They are going to tell us they are dating." It's true, but I am still very nervous about what some armies are going to think.

I looked at Jimin and he started talking. "So, basically, as we said in the concert, the picture is in fact real. It is not fan art or an edit. Second, yes we did actually kiss if you think we didn't. And yes, Jungkook did suck on my ear, during that concert," he paused for a second.

I looked at the comments and people were saying, "they were crying or they are screaming." I personally think they are overacting, but fans will be fans, right? "So, what we are trying to say is yes we are dating. Jimin-ssi and I are a couple," I said.

"If you guys have any questions please put them in the chat. We would be more than happy to answer them," Jimin said. "Okay, how long have we been together?" Jimin read. "About 2 months," I said. "Does this affect the group in any way?" I read. "No, not really. I guess except when we get into fights, we will go to the others for comfort and help," Jimin answered.

Jimin and I were trying to read comments, but they were moving so fast. Finally, I could read one. "Why didn't you tell us sooner?" I read. "Well, even though BigHit allows us to date, there is a big chance it could ruin our careers and end the group. But we are happy to hear you guys are taking so well and are not mad or anything," Jimin said with a smile on his face.

We read and answered some more questions until a few questions about the group came up. "What do the other members think of your relationship?" Jimin read. "Well, would you like to hear the other members themselves?" I asked. All the comments wanted them and Jimin texted all of them to come.

A few minutes later, there was a knock on the door. I opened the door and all of them had serious faces. I smiled and said, "It went good, but they want to know what you guys think about us dating. So come up with something fast," I said, as they walked in. They all nodded and went to stand behind where Jimin and I were sitting.

"So, we think that Jimin and Jungkook dating is fine. We don't have a problem with it and we think they are cute," Jin said. Then the dreaded comment came. "Are any of the other members dating?" I read. We all looked at each other in silence, then I said, "Yes." That was all we said and looked back at the comments.

Of course, armies wanted to know who, so we had to elaborate. I looked at Namjoon and he looked back at the screen. "Well, army, Jin-Hyung and I are dating. We have been for about 5 or 6 months," Namjoon said. Armies again commented they were screaming or crying. Again overacting, but I won't judge, right?

After, Namjoon said that I read other comments saying, "Anything going on with Hobi, Yoongi, and or Tae?" I looked at Yoongi and he said, "Sorry army, but that will have to be for another v-live." Armies were disappointed, but now their imaginations are going to run wild.

We went on with the v-live. All of us stayed and we continued talking and laughing among ourselves. Jimin and I answered questions as they were asked, so did Namjin. Questions for Tae, Yoongi, and Hobi were asked, but they were either not answered or very vaguely answered.

We stopped the v-live with a goodbye and turned it off. We sat there in silence for a few minutes until Yoongi spoke. "That went better than expected." "Ya, but now, you, Hobi, and Tae have to do a v-live explaining what you guys got going on," Jin said, sitting down on Namjoon's lap. There wasn't much room to sit down, as Hobi, Tae, and Yoongi were spread out on the bed, and Jimin and I were taking up the couches.

"Ya we'll do that once we get to Illinois," Hobi said. "How's it even going to go?" I asked. "That's a good question that we will figure out within the next few days," Tae said. "So, I will assume this will be all over the internet in about," Yoongi looked down at his watch, "half an hour." We all laughed and agreed with him. "I can assume the fans are expecting us to be all lovey-dovey and couple like on stage now," Jin said. "Probably," I agreed.

I felt my phone vibrate and I grabbed it to check it. Before I could check it there was a knock on the door. Jin got up and opened the door and in walked manager Sejin. "Hey, what brings you here?" Tae asked. "Well, I wanted to say that the staff and I are very happy that it went well with army," Sejin said. "Thanks and we are very happy it did also," Jimin said.

"Oh, and when are we doing the other v-live, for you three," he said, looking at Hobi, Tae, and Yoongi. "Hopefully before the concert in Illinois," Yoongi said. "Okay, I can work it into the schedule," Sejin said. "Thanks," Tae said.

"You guys should get some rest. We have an early flight tomorrow morning. Please be ready by 7 am to leave," Sejin said. "Okay, we will be," Jin said. "Please make sure Jimin and Jungkook are ready, as they tend to be late often," he said. "Don't worry. I'll make sure they are," Jin said.

Sejin walked out and left the rest of us to talk among ourselves. "Okay, guys get some sleep and no fucking no matter what," Jin said leaving the room with Namjoon. "Goodnight guys," Tae said, as he, Hobi and Yoongi walked out.

I closed the door and looked at Jimin. I walked over to him and hugged him. "I'm glad it went well baby," I said. "Me too," he agreed. "Come on, let's get ready for bed," I said, planting a kiss on his forehead.

I grabbed a pair of sweats and went into the bathroom. I changed into my pants and left myself with no shirt on. I hate sleeping in a shirt anyways. Jimin walked in while I was brushing my teeth. Jimin froze once he saw me shirtless. "Like what you see?" I asked, smirking. "Ya, it's all mine," he said. I laughed, "He's so cute," I thought.

"Can I sleep in one of your shirts? He asked. "Why?" I asked. I knew why, but I wanted to know if he would say it. "Because it smells like you and I just like being in your clothes. It's not like we haven't done it before," he said, pretty confidently. "I know, I just wanted to see if you would say it. There's some in my bag, go pick one out," I said. He blushed and walked out.

I finished brushing my teeth and went back into the room. Jimin was walking to the bathroom as I walked out. I brushed my hand on his butt and continued walking. I just went on like nothing happened. I sat down and grabbed my phone, waiting for Jimin to sit with me.

I got onto Twitter and there it was. A bunch of clips from the v-live. I'm not surprised, but I think some people will be unhappy with us and not like us anymore. But the people who are real fans should stay with us, right?

Jimin came out and sat with me. He sat between my legs, resting his head on my chest. I put my arms around him and continued looking through Twitter. Jimin looked with me and I could tell he was starting to get really tired. "Are you tired?" I asked. "No," he said. Right after he said that he yawned. "I think your body says otherwise. Let's go to bed or Jin might be mad at us," I said. "Ya. Okay. Sure," he said.

I put my phone on the charger and Jimin's before turning the lights off. Jimin waited for me to get comfortable before laying up against me. Like always his head was in my chest, while my arms were wrapped around him.

"Hey Jimin," I whispered. "Hmm," he hummed. "I just realized we can hold hands walking through the airport now," I said. "Finally," I laughed and we both fell asleep.

_______________________________

A/N: I'm sorry this update took so long. I didn't read through it either, so sorry for any mistakes. Thanks for reading and hope you are enjoying it and will enjoy the rest to come. BYE!!