~Chapter 5~

Jungkook's POV

Once we got to my bedroom, Jimin started telling me about Jin and Namjoon. "They did that?" I asked shocked. "Ya, had to believe. I know," he said. "That must mean they are a couple," I said. "Probably, but how long have they been a couple. And how have they kept it from us?" he asked. "I don't know," I said.

There was a silence between us. I didn't know what to say about us liking each other. I thought for a few minutes, then something came into my head. "First of all, I don't want things to become awkward between us." I started. "I don't either," he said, agreeing.

"Second when we go to Japan, will you go on a date with me?" I asked. "I would love to," he said.

I smiled then said "And, we might want to keep this from the other members. At least for a little while." I said. "Ya, I agree and Army can't find out either," he said.

"Now that the serious stuff is out of the way, you want to watch a movie before breakfast?" I asked. "Sure, which one?" he said. "I saw an ad for a movie called Extreme Job. We could try it." I suggested. "Okay," he said.

I searched for the movie, while Jimin sat on my bed getting comfortable. I sat next to Jimin, then pressed play on the movie. Jimin ended up leaning on me and I wrapped my arm around his back.

Jimin's POV

We were probably about 20 minutes into the movie and it was pretty boring. I looked up at Jungkook and he looked back at me. "I know this movie is pretty boring," he said. "Yep," I said laughing. Jungkook flipped through some more channels, but nothing was on.

"Jungkook we should probably just go say good morning to the other members," I said. "But, I want to stay with you." He said with a little pout on his face. "Come on let's go," I said sitting up. "You go first," he said. "Okay," I said.

I got off his bed and walked towards the door. I opened the door and walked out. Of course, someone had to see me. "Hey, Tae," I said. "Hi, Jimin-Hyung," he said. "What were you doing with Jungkook?" he asked. "Nothing," I said walking past him.

"BREAKFAST," Jin yelled from the kitchen. I went to sit down at the table in my normal spot. Jungkook came and sat next to me, taking Yoongi's spot. But I didn't mind. Next to Jungkook was Namjoon. Across from me sat Yoongi, who was next to Tae. Hobi sat next to Tae and Jin was at the head of the table.

We all put food on our plates and started eating. While eating Jungkook, very casually and I mean very casually, slipped his hand on my thigh. I looked at him and whispered, "Really right now, this is going to give us away."

"It's fine nobody is paying attention," he whispered back. "You better hope so," I said, putting more food in my mouth. Even though I was nervous someone would notice Jungkook's hand.

Today we didn't have anything planned since we have a flight to catch early in the morning tomorrow. "You guys all down to watch a movie?" Namjoon asked. Everyone nodded and went to the living room.

I sat down next to Jimin on one side of the couch. Jin and Namjoon were on the other side. Tae, Hobi, and Yoongi were all on the other couch. Namjoon pressed play on the movie and it started.

Jungkook's POV

Once Namjoon pressed play, I noticed that I had already seen this movie. It was okay, but I'm not interested in seeing it again. I pulled out my phone and scrolled through Twitter. Everything was about the fan sign coming up.

I scrolled through a few more posts until I felt a hand on mine. I looked up and saw Jimin looking at me. It was his hand. Jimin scooted closer to me, his hand still on mine.

I looked at the others and they were all too focused on the movie to notice Jimin and I. Jimin was now right against me, half leaning on me.

~Time Skip~

Just after dinner, we all went to our own rooms to go to bed early. I sat down and listened to some music for a bit. About an hour later, I heard a knock on my door. "Come in," I yelled.

The door opened and Jimin appeared behind it. He closed the door and I looked at his face. He looked like he was about to break down. "Come here, what's wrong Jimine?" I asked him, opening my arms for him. Jimin came over and I gripped onto him, giving him comfort. He looked at me. I could see tears in his eyes.

"Tell me what's wrong," I said. "Hmh..." "I-I had a d-dream about you n-not liking me a-and bullying m-me a b-bunch." he broke down in tears. "Hey, it's okay," I said hugging him tighter.

"That would never happen and you know that," I said, looking him in the eyes. His eyes were red and his cheeks red and puffy from crying. I wiped the tears off his face and hugged him once again.

"C-Could I stay in h-here t-tonight?" he asked, fighting back more tears. "Of course," I said. I pulled the blankets over us and cuddled him, till he calmed down.

"Are you okay now?" I asked worriedly. "Ya, thanks kookie," he said. "No problem, that's what I'm here for," I said. With that we both fell asleep, me holding on to Jimin.