~Chapter 60~

A/N: Okay first of all I can't with the video Jungkook uploaded on Twitter. I have been listening to it none stop and it's just so perfect.

Second, I'm really sorry I didn't update yesterday. I just needed a day off, I hope you understand and enjoy this chapter. Now enough talking, I will let you guys read the chapter. Enjoy!

_________________________

Jimin's POV

"Hey Jimin," Namjoon said, as I walked into the kitchen. It was now the next morning and Jungkook was still sleeping. "Hey," I said. "How was Jungkook the rest of last night?" he asked. "Distant," I said. "Why do you think that?" he asked. "I don't know," I lied.

"Jimin it doesn't help to keep it in. Tell me what you think. It might help me get Jungkook back to better," he said. "Okay, so last night when I kissed him after I texted you he kissed me back a little, but then he stopped. I think he wants to kiss me, but something is stopping him. I think if he kisses me it will break down the wall he has to stay strong. If the wall breaks, he breaks," I said.

"So how long did you think about this?" he asked. "All night. I barely slept," I said. "Please try and talk to Jungkook. I don't know why he feels like he has to be strong, but he doesn't. And I need him to know that I'm here for him no matter what," I said.

"I will. I'm going to go get him up, so we can get going," he said. I nodded and walked into the living room. Jin was sitting down watching t.v, so I sat next to him. "Hey Hyung."

"Hi Jimin, how's Jungkook?" he asked. "Does everyone know about this?" I asked. "Pretty much," he said. "He's okay, I think. How am I supposed to know when he doesn't tell me anything," I said.

"Jimin, it's okay. Namjoon will help him," he said comforting me. "And what if he doesn't help Jungkook?" I asked. "Then you will. But I and the rest of Bangtan are not going to let you worry about Jungkook all week," he said. "Okay," I agreed.

I don't know what's up with Jungkook, but I hope Namjoon will help him. I want to help Jungkook, but I think he thinks he needs to stay strong for me. Which means he will put his feelings aside. I hate how he hides his feelings so well, but at least I noticed something was wrong.

~1 Hour later~

Jungkook's POV

"Okay Jungkook were leaving," Namjoon told me. I grabbed my bag and walked downstairs with Jungkook. When we got downstairs, everyone was waiting at the front door to say goodbye. I slipped my shoes on and said goodbye to Tae, Yoongi, Hoseok, and Jin. Jimin was last.

Yesterday when Jin and Namjoon interrupted Jimin and I's movie time, it pushed me to my breaking point. I was going to talk to Jimin about everything, before Namjoon and I went on this trip, but I didn't get the chance. When Jimin kissed me last night, I felt like breaking down right there. But I need to stay strong for Jimin.

I hugged Jimin goodbye for a few seconds then pulled away. I was about to turn around and get my bag, but Jimin kissed me. I couldn't keep anything in anymore. I kissed him back and wrapped my arms around him. Once Jimin kissed me, the wall I had, broke and all my tears came out.

Jimin hugged me tighter when he noticed I was crying. He walked me over to the couch and sat me down. I buried my head in his neck like he used to do to me. "Jungkook-ah, it's okay," he whispered in my ear.

Finally crying, feels like a weight is being lifted off my shoulders. I know I shouldn't keep all my feelings bottled inside me, but I do and I can't help it. I want to talk to Jimin about all these things I'm feeling, I just find it hard. It's not that I don't trust Jimin, because I do. It's just the words that don't want to come out of my mouth.

I slowly stopped crying and started to calm down. I really do feel relieved letting it all out. "Jungkook, I need you to talk to me," he said. I nodded. I want to talk to him, I just don't know-how.

"O-Okay um..." I started not knowing what to say. "It's okay. Take your time," he encouraged me. I still couldn't say anything. "Okay, I have an idea. Why don't we play a game?" he asked. "What game?" I asked, not knowing how this is supposed to help.

"So, I'm going to say a word and you have to say the first thing that comes to mind. Okay?" he said. "Okay," I agreed. "The trip." "You." "Namjoon." "Displeased." "Jin." "Disappointed." "Army." "Let down." "Me." "Really disappointed and let down."

"Okay now I want you to expand on each thought," he said. I nodded. "Let's start with the trip," he suggested. "Okay um... I feel like I'm leaving you. I'm going to worry about you and not be able to have any fun," I said. It feels good to say how I'm feeling, but this was only one topic.

"Okay, now Namjoon," he said. I sighed. "He's the leader of this group. No matter how many times people tell me, I still feel like he's displeased with me," I said. "Jin?" he asked. "Words cannot explain how disappointed he is in me. I don't even want to know how much. He probably thinks I'm an embarrassment to the group," I said.

"Army?" he asked. "Same as Jin. I let them down and I shouldn't have. They probably hate me. The same with you. You probably are disappointed, displeased, letdown, whatever word you want to describe it. You probably don't even want to be with me anymore. And I bet all of you don't even want me in the group anymore," I said.

"You know Jungkook, since saying things over and over again don't work, maybe something else will," he said. "What do you mean?" I asked. I was expecting a long speech on how great I am and everything, but no. "You'll see," he said. "But the rest of Bangtan is involved. Is that okay?" "Uh, ya," I said.