~Chapter 62~

Jimin's POV

"Alright guys, so the second part of our game will come, but first, if you wouldn't mind Jungkook, all of us besides you are going to talk. Do you not want us to talk about something you said or anything?" I asked. "It's fine," he said. It makes me happy that Jungkook seems more relaxed and just better in general, but we are not finished yet.

"Okay, Jungkook can you go sit in Namjoon's studio?" I asked. He nodded and stood up, walking to Namjoon's studio. "Okay, any thought on what Jungkook told you guys?" I asked. "Well, he seems to think pretty lowly of himself and he worries about Jimin too much. I think that he thinks if he breaks down, he will be disappointing us and he won't be there to help anyone, especially Jimin if they need it. And his way to keep everything together is by building a wall," Namjoon said.

"And when the wall breaks, so does he. Which results in him crying a lot and not keeping anything together. When his wall breaks that means that he got overwhelmed by the pressure to do well or something else," Hoseok said.

"I think when Jungkook worries about Jimin it takes a lot out of him, and on top of that when we were on tour having to perform perfectly got to him and pushed him over his limits," Yoongi said.

"So, basically we need to come up with a way for Jungkook to relax and relieve stress," Jin said. "Which means we need to find out why he worries about Jimin and the tour and performing so well," I added. "So how are we going to do this?" Tae asked.

"This is the second part of our game," I said. "This isn't really a game, but go on," Hoseok said. "We are going to come up with different ways to help Jungkook, whether it be play this game every week or something," I said.

"Okay, I think playing this game is good, but I don't think we're always going to have time to play it. So we're going to have to come up with other things." Yoongi said. "What if we play this game whenever we have time and if we're doing something we still do something, but something that takes less time?" Tae suggested.

"Okay, but like what other things?" I asked. "Well, it would have to be able to relieve stress and just basically calm him down," Namjoon said. "I wish he would just tell us when somethings wrong," Yoongi said. "Not helping," Jin said. "And besides we can work on it with him," I said.

"What if we have one of us and Jungkook toss paper into a bin? We all know he's competitive and it might help him since he would be focusing on something else," Tae said. "That's a good idea, but again going to take time and sometimes we don't have that kind of time.

"What if when Jungkook feels overwhelmed or something he writes it down on a piece of paper and then one of us will talk about with him or even all of us?" Jin suggested. "Okay, but what if Jungkook doesn't write anything down when he's feeling stressed. We would end up back at square one," Namjoon said.

"Good point," Jin said. "I was thinking of yoga, but Jungkook would never do yoga. Like I can't even imagine it," Hoseok said laughing. We all broke out into laughter. "Jimin, what if you tried cuddling him every night, sweet-talking him, and even kissing him more often?" Yoongi said. "I can do that. It might help," I agreed.

"Anything else because we only have this game still?" Namjoon asked. "We're just going to have to make time to play this game then. Whether we make ourselves sit down and play at 1 in the morning or we do it on break during dance practice," Jin said. "Okay, we should see if Jungkook has any ideas," Tae suggested.

"Alright I'll go and get him," I said getting up. I walked out of the living room and to Namjoon's studio. I knocked on the door, then went in. Jungkook was sitting on the couch, with his head down. "Babe," I said. I walked over to him and sat down next to him.

He immediately wrapped his arms around me and held me tightly. "It's okay, everything is going to be alright, okay?" I whispered in his ear. "Okay," he said. I pulled his head out of my neck and looked into his eyes. You could tell he's been crying all day. He just looks exhausted. I softly kissed him and he kissed me back.

"I love you," I said, pulling away from him. "I love you too," he said. I smiled and hugged him. We sat there for a few more minutes until I realized why we were here in the first place. "Kookie, we came up with a plan," I said lightly.

"What is it?" he asked. "Once or twice a week all of us are going to play this game, no matter what," I said. "No matter what?" he asked. "Yep," I said. "But you can always come to me or any of us even if we aren't playing the game. If you don't want to directly tell us, write it down and leave it on the counter or come give it to us. Can you do that for me?" I asked.

"Yes, I'm sorry I don't tell anyone," he said breaking down. "Kookie, it's okay, don't worry about it. The good thing is now we know what to do, okay?" I asked. He hummed, while still crying into my shoulder. We sat there for a few more minutes until Jungkook calmed down.

"Do you feel better after playing the game?" I asked him. "Ya, I like it. I get to say how I'm feeling and nobody tells me otherwise," he said. I smiled, but I wish he wouldn't think so lowly of himself. I'll come up with something to make him not think like that, but for now, let's just start with now breaking down.

"Please tell me when something is wrong. I'm here for you no matter what and nothing will ever change that," I said. "I don't know what I would do without you or the rest of the group," he said. I placed my lips on his again. The kiss was still soft, yet full of passion.

"I love you and never forget it okay?" I asked. "I won't and I love you too," he said.

_________________________

A/N: Not gonna lie, I feel like this would have made a good ending. But it's not, I already have the ending planned out. With that said, this story is slowly coming to an end. I probably have maybe 10 to 15 more chapters, If that. I hope you are still enjoying the story. Bye.