~Chapter 4~

Jimin's POV

I went to my room and tried to go to sleep, but I couldn't fall asleep. I couldn't get Jungkook off my mind. He asked me to ride next to him on the plane. Not Tae, not Yoongi. Me!

Though I did get the feeling that that wasn't the question he was going to ask me. I could just be paranoid. Probably, there's no way he likes me how I like him.

~The next morning~

Surprisingly, I woke up on my own this morning. Before I did anything though I went to the bathroom. Once I was finished in the bathroom, I went downstairs to see if anyone else was awake. Nobody was. I then looked at the time and realized why. It was 2:14 am.

I grabbed a glass and filled it with water. I stood in the kitchen for a little while, my mind running through many things. One thing that stayed on my mind, or should I say, person, was Jungkook. I just still couldn't get over what he said.

I glanced at the clock again. 2:28 am. I put my glass in the sink, not bothering to wash it, and started walking towards the stairs. I was walking out when I saw Jungkook walking down the stairs.

"Can't sleep?" I asked. "Ya, you can't either," he said. "Yep," I said. Jungkook walked past me to the kitchen and I followed behind him.

"Are you excited to go to Japan, for the fan sign?" I asked. "Ya, I can't wait to meet the army. That's probably my favorite part," he said. "Ya, it should be fun," I said.

Jungkook's POV

It is 2:35 in the morning and I am in the kitchen talking with Jimin. I think I am ready to confess my feelings, after all, we probably won't be alone for the rest of the day.

"Jimin..." I paused making sure I really wanted to tell him. "So... I have been walking to tell you this for a little while now," I said. "Okay," he said. "I like you as more than just a friend," I said looking down really nervous.

Jimin walked over to me and lifted my chin. He stared into my eyes, his face a little flushed red. "Don't be nervous. Can we talk about this more in the morning? I'm super tired." he said and walked away.

"That was all he could say?" I thought. Even though he didn't say much, I still feel relieved that I finally told him.

Jimin's POV

I sat on my bed in shock. Jungkook likes me as more than just a friend. I tried to go to sleep, but I couldn't. Not after what Jungkook just told me. After a while of tossing and turning, I got up and walked toward Jungkook's room.

I knocked on the door and slowly opened it. Jungkook was in his bed, sleeping, I assume. I don't know why but I hoped he would wake up. I stood in his room for a few minutes wondering if I should wake him up and tell him how I feel.

I was about to walk out when I heard, "Do you want to talk?" "Ya," I said, turning to look back at Jungkook.

Jungkook slowly sat up and I sat next to him. "Okay... first of all, I should have just told you this earlier instead of making an excuse..." I paused for a second.

"Okay," he said, still looking a little sleepy. "I like you too." I finally said. "Jungkook's eyes lit up, and he looked shocked, with no tiredness left in him.

Jungkook's POV

Jimin sat down and started talking. He told me that he likes me also. I couldn't believe that he also likes me. "Y-You really like me?" I asked, stuttering like an idiot. "Yes, Jungkook. I have a crush on you," he said.

"I was not expecting that," I said. "Get some sleep now. I can too since I told you how I felt. We can talk in the morning." he said. "Okay, but not in front of everyone," I said. "Okay, goodnight Kookie," he said. I blushed. "Night Jiminie," I said.

He walked out of my room, probably going back to his. I laid back down and tried to fall back asleep. It didn't work too well, but eventually, I did fall asleep.

Jimin's POV

I woke up to voices in the hallway. I could barely make out what they were saying. "Come on Jin. Nobody is awake anyway." someone said. "Can't you wait," Jin said. "Not really." someone said. "Well, you are going to have to wait Joonie," Jin said.

I got up and cracked my door open a little. I saw Jin against a wall, with Namjoon, very closely in front of him. They said a few more words, then Namjoon leaned over and kissed Jin. It got heated pretty quickly. Namjoon opened the door, while Jin had his legs wrapped around him. Soon enough, they were gone. I couldn't believe what I just saw.

Once they "disappeared", I walked downstairs to the kitchen. Jungkook was sitting on the couch watching t.v. I went to quickly grab a drink of water. After I got my drink, I made my way to the living room. I sat right next to Jungkook and leaned on his arm a little. He tensed up, quickly looked at, and relaxed.

"Good morning," he said. "Morning Kookie," I said. "How did you sleep?" I asked. "Horrible, I couldn't stop thinking about you," he said, which made me blush red.

"Oh... You will not believe what I just witnessed." I said. "Let's go to my room, so nobody here's this then," he said. "Okay," I said as we both got up.