~Chapter 69~

~A Few Days Later~

Jungkook's POV

"Alright guys after practice we have to meet with Sejin to talk about whatever he wants to talk about, then we are all going to do our voice lessons and whatnot. And once all that is done we are going to sit down in the living room and talk like we are supposed to every week," Hoseok said, stretching for us to start practice.

"Are we going to stop practicing earlier then. Cause if not we won't make it to our lessons on time," Tae said. "I don't even know what we are going to talk about so it's hard to tell how long it's going to take," Hobi said.

"It's probably going to be about the tour," Namjoon said. "Ya, Namjoon's right," Yoongi said. "IQ 148, am I right?" Namjoon bragged. "Shut it," Jin said. We all laughed and continued stretching.

"We'll just end practice at 2:30 to be safe," Hobi said. "Okay," we all agreed. "Let's get started. Do Boy with Luv," he said. "Alright," we said, getting into positions.

~Time Skip~

"Okay, we'll finish this up tomorrow but we should go," Hobi said. I didn't want to leave yet. I messed up too many times and I wanted it to be perfect. While the others started packing up, I stayed and continued working on the parts I needed to work on.

"Jungkook-ah come on," Jimin called me. "But-" "No, we can talk about this if you want. But we're not staying," he said. I ignored Jimin and continued running through the dance.

"Jungkook please, I can come back here with you, if we get out of the meeting early. Okay?" Hoseok asked. I sighed knowing none of them were going to give up until I came with them. I walked over and grabbed my bag and walked to the meeting room.

I wanted to stay and perfect this, not sit in a room and talk about who knows what. I made it up to the room and sat down. I'm not going to lie, it does make me nervous being in here, not knowing what's going to happen. I set my bag down and looked out the window as the other members sat down.

Out of habit, I started bouncing my leg up and down and continued waiting for Sejin. I felt a hand on my thigh that belonged to Jimin. He must have noticed I was nervous again. After a few more minutes Sejin finally walked in with a few other staff members.

"Hello, how are you guys?" Sejin asked. "Good. And you?" Namjoon said. "Good as well," Sejin answered. "Now I got the tour and stuff planned out again. And we are set to start it again in a little over 3 weeks. Which means we need to fly back to America in 2 and a half weeks. Let's just say 16 days-ish."

"Okay, and tickets are still good and everything?" Jin asked. "Yes, if army had a ticket last time they still have it," Sejin confirmed. "Are you guys ready to go back. Jungkook are you okay?" "Ya, I'm fine," I said nodding. "Are you sure?" he asked again. "Yes, the members and I are going to sit and talk tonight."

"Okay, well if you guys want to just go home, you don't have to go to your voice lesson and stuff," Sejin suggested. "Actually that would be good," Namjoon said. Everyone agreed, but I still need to stay and practice dance. I'm not going home yet, only after I get the dance right.

"I have to go, enjoy the rest of your time off," Sejin said, getting up. "Bye," we all said. He and his staff members all left leaving us seven sitting there.

"Let's go home now," Jin said. "I'm staying," I said. "I'll come back after I practice a little more." "Jungkook-ah don't overwork yourself," Jimin said. "Just come back with us," Namjoon said. "Do you want to talk about anything?" Jin asked.

"Here?" I asked. "If you want," Jin said. "The dance doesn't look good when I do it and army is going to be disappointed," I said. "So I need to practice it more." "Jungkook, you probably look the best out of all of us. How can you say that? Jungkook army loves us no matter what, even if we mess up," Yoongi said.

"I just... I want it to be perfect for army," I said. "It will be. We still have 2 weeks to practice. Okay?" Jimin asked me. I looked at all of them and I could tell, they just wanted to go home, me with them. I nodded and stood up.

I grabbed Jimin's hand and we started walking to the cars. I got in the car with Jimin and we headed back to the dorms.

Once we got back to the dorms I went up to my room and grabbed some clean clothes. I walked to the bathroom and turned on the shower water. I took a shower and dressed in the clothes and walked back into my room.

When I walked into my room Jimin was sitting on the bed with his phone. "Hey Kookie, was your shower good?" he asked. "Ya, sorry about earlier," I apologized. "It's fine, but to make it up you can come cuddle with me," he said.

"Gladly," I said. I crawled on the bed and sat next to him before I could put him in my lap he said something. "Wait!" "Yes," I asked. "Your shirt," he said. "Huh?" "Off. I like it better off," he said. I chuckled a little and said, "Okay."

I slipped my shirt off and threw it somewhere in the room. I then proceeded to pull Jimin in my lap and he snuggled into me. I wrapped my arms around him and laid my head on the top of his."I love you Jiminie." "Love you too Kookie."