~Chapter 49~

Jungkook's POV

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN JIMIN MIGHT NOT WAKE UP?" I yelled, at the 5 members standing in front of me. "Jungkook, just calm down," Yoongi said. "NO, I NEED TO SEE HIM NOW," I yelled back. "Jungkook no, not now. Calm down," Jin repeated.

I started crying. I can't imagine my life without Jimin. This was all my fault. If I hadn't let my feelings out we wouldn't have gotten into the car crash and Jimin wouldn't be in a coma. We wouldn't be in the hospital period.

Flashback:

I watched as Namjoon, Jin, Tae, Yoongi, and Hobi walked into my room and stood around my bed. I didn't know what was going on, but they all looked worried, scared, or even nervous.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked. "Uh, who's telling him?" Yoongi asked. They all stayed silent, looking back and forth at one another. "Just tell me. It can't be that bad," I said. I honestly don't know why they are acting like this. I mean, could it be that bad?

"Jungkook, what we are about to tell you, you have to promise you are going to keep calm and not raise your voice or anything," Jin said. "Just tell me," I said. It really can't be that bad. Right?

"Jungkook, Jimin is in a coma and there is a chance... he might not wake up," Namjoon said. I couldn't believe it. Jimin has to wake up. There's no way.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN JIMIN MIGHT NOT WAKE UP?" I yelled, at the 5 members standing in front of me. "Jungkook, just calm down," Yoongi said. "NO, I NEED TO SEE HIM NOW," I yelled back. "Jungkook no, not now. Calm down," Jin repeated.

I started to break down in tears. Jimin has to wake up, he can't not wake up. I can't live without him. I wasn't just crying, I was now sobbing. "Jungkook-ah, it's okay. We have to be strong for him," Jin said, hugging me.

"I-It's all m-my fault," I cried as Jin held me. "Jungkook, it's not your fault. None of this is," Hobi said. "Why would you even think that?" Namjoon asked.

"If I hadn't said anything about how I felt, we wouldn't be in the situation right now. Jimin-Hyung and I wouldn't have gotten into a crash and we certainly wouldn't be in the hospital" I said.

"Kook, you can't possibly think that," Tae said. "It's my fault," I repeated myself. "Jungkook, if you didn't tell us your feelings then there could have been a chance you would have broken down on stage or somewhere else. Or have done something even worse," Jin said. "So please don't think it is your fault."

I just cried even more. No matter what they said, I still thought it was my fault. I just should have kept it together and not broke down. It probably would've been for the better. "Can you guys give us a minute?" Jin asked. Everyone nodded and left Jin and me alone.

"Jungkook, I can assure you none of this was your fault. If you didn't break down that one day, everything could be worse right now. You could've not wanted to perform on stage or you could've broken down on stage. "Or even worse you could've tried to kill yourself," he said.

It didn't really register in my mind that I had seemed to care about Jimin more than myself. Isn't that how it's supposed to be? "Hyung, I get what you're saying, but I care more about Jimin than myself, which I know is good and bad. Him being happy and healthy is more important to me than myself being happy and healthy. But I also can't even imagine what would have happened if I didn't break down in front of Jimin," I said. "I honestly couldn't tell you what I would've done.

"I understand that you want Jimin to be happy, but I and the other four members need you both to be happy and healthy. Okay?" Jin said. "Okay," I agreed. "But can you get me something to eat. This hospital food is disgusting."

He laughed and said, "Okay, I'll tell Namjoon or someone, are you sure you're okay now?" "I think so. Once I see Jimin I'll be okay," I said. "Okay," he said. He stood up and went to get the other members.

Namjoon's POV

~Phone Call~

Namjoon hello.

Hello, manager Sejin. What's up?

Well, have you guys seen the internet, like at all?

No. Why?

People found out about the car crash and that Jungkook and Jimin were the ones in the car.

So what now then?

Good question. I thought I would let you know, in case of armies showing up to the hospital. I know how army can get and I sent bodyguards in case. I'll figure out what to do and call you later. I just wanted you and the rest of Bangtan to know.

Okay, I'll let them know and by the way, Jungkook is awake.

Jimin?

He's in a coma and had a chance to not wake up. But from what I have overheard they are pretty sure he is going to wake up eventually.

Okay, well just keep me informed.

Will do. I'll talk to you later.

Okay, bye.

Bye.

"Namjoon is everything okay," Jin asked me. "Um, we all need to talk," I said. "Okay, in Junkook's room or not?" he asked. "Jungkook's room, he needs to hear this," I answered. "Okay," he said.

We both walked to Jungkook's room and sat everyone down. They all looked at me confused and I gave them a small smile. "So, I just got a call from Manager Sejin and people found out about the car crash, but more importantly that Jungkook and Jimin were in the car," I said.

"So what are we going to do about it?" Jungkook asked. "He said he was going to try and figure something out and to just tell you guys about it. But I was thinking we could try and come up with something ourselves. Also, bodyguards should be arriving soon for crazy armies who try to come here," I said.

"Okay, we can try and come up with something, but I don't think any of us will be able too. We are all too worried about Jimin," Yoongi said. "I think we should just let them handle it," Jin said.

"Okay, we should all get some sleep," Hobi said. "Jungkook would you like one of us to stay here with you?" Jin asked. "Kind of," Jungkook said. "Who?" Jin asked. "Well, I want Jin, but I feel bad if Namjoon goes home alone," Jungkook said. "I can just stay too," I said. "Really?" Jungkook asked. "Yes, plus one of us needs to watch over Jimin anyway," I said. "Thanks," he said.

Everyone said their goodbyes and went back to the dorms. A nurse got Jin and me a blanket and we all settled down, either on a chair or the couch.

"Goodnight Jungkook. Wake us up if you need something?" Jin said. "Night, I will," Jungkook said. We all went to sleep, hoping tomorrow would be a better day.