~Chapter 63~

Jungkook's POV

"Are you ready to go see the others again?" Jimin asked me. I hummed in agreement and detached my arms from Jimin. I followed Jimin back to the living room and we all sat down.

"Thanks, for playing this game with me," I said. "No problem kook," Yoongi said. "It really makes me feel better." "That's good and remember you can always come to one of us no matter what. Even if it's 3 in the morning or in the middle of a concert, we will always be here to help you," Namjoon told me.

"I really don't know what I would do without you guys," I said. "Don't worry kook, you won't ever have to be without us," Hoseok said. "Jimin, I don't have to still go on the trip do I?" I asked. "No, it's okay," he said. I smiled and so did he.

"Guys we have a problem," Namjoon spoke up. "Not another one," I whined. "It's manager Sejin," Namjoon then said. "Crap, I forgot to write a message for army," I said. "Guys we should just do a v-live and explain everything right now. Army needs to know what's going on," Jimin said.

"As long as you and Jungkook are okay with it," Namjoon said. "It's fine, Jimin's right they need to know," I agreed. "Alright, get the camera and I'll text him back," Namjoon said. Hoseok got up to get the camera and Namjoon texted Sejin back. The rest of us got in position for the v-live.

"Guys, how is this going to go?" I asked. "Why don't we go in order of how the event happened? So start with Jungkook's break down in Illinois, then the car crash, and then the break down now," Namjoon said. "And if army is going to know about this, just tell them everything. Don't leave anything out," Jin said.

Jimin and I nodded and waited for Hoseok to return with the camera. After a few minutes, Hoseok came back into the living room and set up the camera. "Alright is everyone ready?" he asked. We all nodded a few saying 'yes'. "Okay then, don't start talking till we have enough people," he said. "Let the live begin." With that Hoseok clicked onto v-live and turned on a live.

After a few seconds, we already had millions watching. I looked at Jimin and he gave me a nod of encouragement. "Alright, so all of you guys have been wondering what's going on with us. We left America, then got into a car crash and some other things. And today we are going to talk about all of it," I said.

"Okay guys, so this all started while we were in Illinois. We just finished practicing for the concert the day before and after practice the was... well a problem," I started. After practice, I felt overwhelmed you could say. I couldn't hold anything in anymore. Jimin-Hyung seemed to notice and we stayed back on the stage.

He sat me down and after he asked me what was wrong I broke down. Everything was too much. I was sick of Dancing, singing, flying on planes, and most importantly I wanted to come home," I paused. I looked at the comments and they were all full of people confused, worried, happy to hear from us.

"After we got back to the hotel that night, Jimin-Hyung had me talk to Namjoon-Hyung about everything. He got us a flight back to Korea and within the next hour, we were on a plane back here. I will get to why I broke down at the airport later," I said.

I looked at Jimin since next was the car crash. He looked nervous to talk about, but I smiled at him and nodded. I know he probably doesn't really want to talk about it, but army needs to know. It was a big event and they're not going to stop talking about it until we tell them what happened.

"Once we landed in Korea we all got into the cars. Namjoon-Hyung with Jin-Hyung. Tae, with Hobi-Hyung and Yoongi-Hyung. The Jungkook and I. We all started going to the dorms as normal," Jimin said.

"Namjoon and I's car got back first. The Yoongi, Tae, and Hobi's. Jimin and Jungkook's car left before all of our's, meaning they should've got back to the dorm first. But somewhere on the way, they crashed. I don't know how we didn't see the crash, maybe both of our cars passed their's, but we didn't see the crash," Jin said.