~Chapter 15~

Namjoon's POV

I finished changing and was walking by a room when I heard Jimin crying. I walked into the room and saw Jimin crying with his head in his lap. I walked over to him and sat next to him, putting my arms around him.

"Jimin what's wrong?" I asked. He looked up at me. I saw the tears running down his red cheeks. His eyes we puffy. I had no clue how long he had been crying. I saw he was trying to talk, but nothing came out. "Let's just get you home," I said. "He nodded and stood up. I put him on my back and gave him a piggyback ride.

Before I left I caught Jin. "Jin-Hyung, I'm going to take Jimin home," I said. He looked at Jimin, who still had tears in his eyes, and nodded. I walked to the doors and left for a car. We drove back to the hotel.

By the time we got back to the hotel, Jimin calmed down a little, but not as much as I would've liked. I got out of the car and carried him to his room. I set him down on his bed and he broke down in tears again.

I had no clue what happened or what was going on, but I knew I needed to be there for Jimin. I sat in a chair next to him and spoke softly and calmly to him. He again slowly stopped crying and relaxed a little. "Can you tell me what happened?" I asked.

"Um... Well, During the f-fan sign. Jungkook was a-all over T-tae and you. H-he never one came up t-to m-me," he said, letting out a few more tears. I knew Jimin was sensitive, but I didn't know it was this bad. I didn't know he was the jealous type either. I didn't know what to say or do, but what I did know is Kook went and messed up.

A few minutes passed and Jimin finally calmed down all the way. "Knock, knock, knock," I heard. "I'll be right back," I told Jimin. I got up and walked towards the door. When I opened the door I saw Jungkook.

Jungkook's POV

I was surprised to see Namjoon open the door. "Where was Jimin, and why did Namjoon open the door?" I thought. "What happened to Jimin?" I asked. "Um..." he started. He turned and looked back in the room, then looked back at me again.

"I don't think you should see him right now," he said. "What do you mean?" I asked. I was so confused, I didn't know what I did or what was going on. "Just um... go back to your room for a while," he said. "But-" he cut me off. "Jimin is okay... ish. Just go kook," he said. "Okay," I said, putting my head down.

Namjoon closed the door and I walked back to my room. I sat on my bed and got lost in my thoughts. "What happened to Jimin? Did I do something wrong? I probably did, but what?" I thought hard about what I could have done wrong. "Maybe it was because... um... Oh, it was probably because of the pictures. Maybe?" I didn't really know.

I don't know how long I sat on my bed thinking. Though it must have been a long time because someone knocked on my door. I got up and opened the door. It was Jin and he was holding a plate full of food. I let Jin in and we both sat down. I started eating, while he was talking.

"What happened to Jimin? He was crying hard when he left with Namjoon earlier," he said. "I think I messed up," I said. "What do you mean," he said confused. "I was all over Tae-Hyung and Namjoon-Hyung during the photos. I think he might have gotten the wrong idea," I said. "Oh..." he said. "It's fine. I know I already messed up bad," I said, unable to look him in the eyes.

"Can I tell you something?" he asked. I didn't know what he wanted to tell me and I didn't think it would help, but I said, "Sure." "When Namjoon and I first got together, he always got jealous when I was close with you. He didn't understand that we were just really close. But over time he became more relaxed once he started to trust me fully," he said. He thought for a second.

"And I think that is what is happening between you and Jimin. I think Jimin just might need to get used to the idea of you guys being together, and you being close with other members. It's something that will take time, but will happen eventually," he said.

"Okay, so what do I do now?" I asked. "Well, I would leave him alone tonight. Then in the morning try and talk to him. See if he is ready to talk," he said.

"And if he isn't, what do I do?" I asked doubtfully. "Give him more time. Okay?" he said. "Ya okay," I said looking at him.

I was a little more hopeful that maybe Jimin would forgive me and we would be fine, whatever we were. "Kook, you should get some sleep. It's been a long day for you and Jimin both," he said.

"Okay, thanks for the food and advice Hyung," I said handing him the plate. "Yep, now get some sleep," he said. "Goodnight," I said. Jin left my room and I changed into my pjs. I climbed into bed and tried to fall asleep. Here we were again, I couldn't stop thinking about Jimin. "I hope he is alright," I thought.

_______________________________________________

A/N: Don't worry Jimin's POV is coming soon. Hope you are enjoying the book. It is kind of hurting me to write this part, but it will be over soon. Bye!!