~Chapter 30~

Jungkook's POV

After our talk with Sejin, the rest of the members wanted to know what was going to happen. So, Jimin and I met up with all the members in Jin's room.

"So what did Manager Sejin say?" Tae asked. "Well," I looked at Jimin and he nodded, giving me permission to tell them. We didn't want to tell them, but if we didn't they wouldn't stop bothering us about it.

"Manager Sejin said, that if we want to release our relationship to the public then we can, but we should ask you guys first. Since there is a chance of it ruining our careers," I said.

"Well, as you both know, me and the whole group will support you with whatever decision you make. If they are really fans they will stay with us whether you are together or not," Jin said.

"Thanks, but Jimin-Hyung and I have decided to wait a little while. We want this time to ourselves still. Because once the public finds out, they will be all in our space and personal lives," I said. "But, if we do slip up at a concert again, or armies keep asking we will have no other choice than to release the information," Jimin said.

"We will support you guys no matter what way you go. And if we have to pretend you aren't a couple then we will," Namjoon said. "Thanks, guys, you really are the best friends I could ask for," I said.

"So since we have a few hours before another concert here, why don't we all watch a movie?" Hobi said. "Sure," we all agreed. We all took our seats. Jin and Namjoon on the bed. Jimin and I are on one side of the couch. And Tae, Hobi, and Yoongi on the other side.

I have no clue what's going on with those three and I would like to figure it out. "Jimin-ssi, do you know what is going on with those three?" I whispered in his ear. "No, why don't you ask them. I'm sure Namjoon and Jin want to know also," he whispered back. "Okay," I said.

"Hey Hobi-Hyung," I said, getting his attention as well as the rest of the members. "What is going on with you three?" I asked. "What do you mean?' he asked. "Like are you three all dating. Is it just you and Tae-Hyung. Or what?" I asked.

"Oh, um nothing," he said. "Really?" Namjoon said. "Yes," he said. "Okay," I said sarcastically. "So Jimin, there is definitely something going on," I whispered in his ear. "Yep," he said, agreeing with me.

Hoseok's POV

Once the movie started Tae curled up next to me putting his head on my shoulder. A few minutes into the movie I watched Yoongi get up and walk out. I didn't know what was going on and I wanted to go check on him.

"Baby, I'll be right back," I whispered in Tae's ear. "Okay," he said, moving so I could get up. I got up and walked to Yoongi's room. I knocked on the door and waited for him to open it. He didn't open it, so I pressed my ear against the door. I heard quiet sobs coming from inside.

"Hyung, I'm coming in," I said, opening the door. I walked in and saw Yoongi sitting on the floor crying. "Hey, it's okay," I said sitting next to him. I hugged him trying to comfort him.

"Can you tell me what's wrong?" I asked softly. He looked up and his eyes were teary and his cheeks were red. "Okay, calm down, then tell me," I said. He started sobbing and leaned against me. I rubbed his back and tried to calm him down.

After about 10 minutes of continuous crying, he finally started to calm down. I continued to rub his back even though he stopped crying. "Are you okay now?" I asked. "I guess," he said.

"Okay that's a no, so tell me what is wrong?" I said. "I can't," he said. "Hyung you can tell me anything," I said. "Well, this will ruin everything," he said. "I don't think anything can ruin the friendship we have," I said. "That's the problem," he said. "What do you mean?" I asked.

"I want more than just a friendship," he said. I was shocked, was I really hearing him right? "What do you mean?" I asked. "Oh my gosh, Hoseok! I have feelings for you," he said. I was still shocked and didn't know what to do.

"And obviously you don't feel the same," he said and broke back into tears. "Hey, I never said that," I said. I once again wrapped my arms around him. I hated seeing him cry, especially since he never cries.

"You must really have feelings for me if you are crying," I said. "Ya, but not just you," he said. "Huh," I said, confused. "Tae. I have feelings for him also," he said. "Oh, and how long has this been," I asked.

"Since you, two got together a few weeks ago for Tae, but for you, it has been like a year," he said. "So, you have been keeping your feelings hidden for that long?" I asked. "I know I should have told you," he said. "It's fine, but I should go get Tae so we can talk about this," I said. "Okay," he said.

I got up and walked out of the room. I still couldn't believe what Yoongi just said. He likes both Taehyung and I. I don't know why, but I don't really have a problem with it, but I do need to talk to Tae about it.

I walked into Jin's room and walked over to Tae. "Hey, can you come with me?" I whispered in his ear. "Sure," he said. I took his hand and we walked out to the hall. "Hobi, what's wrong?" he asked.

"Well, um I walked into Yoongi-Hyung crying, so I was comforting him," I said. "Okay, but why was he crying?" he asked. "Well, he confessed that he likes the both of us, as more than friends," I said. "Oh... um..."