~Chapter 9~

Jimin's POV

"Jimin, I don't understand why you would do this," Jungkook said. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean for it to happen," I said sobbing. "Well, you shouldn't have been in the situation in the first place. Don't you agree with me Yoongi-Hyung," he asked.

"Ya. Jimin you messed up bad," Yoongi said. "Do you hate me too? You shouldn't you weren't even involved," I said. "But you messed up really badly. Don't all of you guys agree with Jungkook?" he asked.

All the guys went and stood behind Jungkook, agreeing with him. "I thought you guys were supposed to be on my side also," I said letting out a few more tears. "Jimin, what you did was very wrong," Tae said.

"I'm sorry. I guess I'll just be leaving as I see I am not wanted here anymore," I said. I left the room and ran down the hallway. After a few minutes, I found a dark corner and I just sat there. I let myself cry and eventually I fell asleep.

When I woke up, I was in a room that I didn't recognize. Someone walked in and rushed towards me. They brought their hand up to hit my face, but right before their hand hit I opened my eye and shot up.

I woke up covered in sweat. My blankets were lying on the floor, completely off my bed. I started to remember my dream. I wanted to cry, it was so sad. I got out of my bed and went to Jungkook's room. I lightly knocked on the door and went inside. I closed the door slowly and I saw Jungkook sleeping.

I got onto his bed and snuggled close to him. I was cold, shaking, and about to cry. "K-kookie," I stuttered, trying to hold back tears.

Jungkook's POV

"K-kookie," I heard him about to cry. I opened my eyes and saw him cuddling into me. He was trying to get as close as possible to me. "Jiminie, what happened?" I asked sitting up and wrapping my arms around him.

"I-I had a-a," he broke down in tears. "Oh Jimin, it's okay. Don't cry," I said, pulling him even closer. "Calm down then you can tell me what happened. Okay?" I said in a soft tone. "Mhm," he said cuddling even closer to me.

After a few minutes, he stopped crying and the room became silent. "Are you okay now Jiminie," I asked. "Ya," he said, not moving still. "Do you want to tell me what happened?" I asked. "I had a nightmare," he said. "Okay, do you want to tell me more?" I asked. "N-no," he stuttered. "Okay, it's fine. You'll tell me when you are ready," I said. "Thank you Kookie," he said pulling away from me and looking into my eyes.

After a few more seconds, he leaned over and kissed me. I could tell he wanted more than just a simple kiss. I tilted my head a little, making the kiss much deeper. He lifted his hands and put them around my neck. I laid my hands on his waist and brushed my tongue against his top lip.

A few seconds later, I bit his bottom lip softly, asking for entrance. He let out a soft moan and opened his mouth. I slipped my tongue inside his mouth. I met his tongue with my own and won dominance over him. I started to slip my hands under his shirt and he got up and sat on my lap.

"Jimin-ah we probably shouldn't do this tonight," I said. "Ugh... probably," he said, agreeing with me. Jimin hopped off me and went back to sitting beside me.

We stared into each other's eyes for a few minutes, just enjoying each other's presence. "Are you ready for bed now?" I asked. "Ya, thanks for helping me out," he said. "Yep," I said. I laid back down and pulled him close to me. He snuggled his head in my shirt and I slipped one of my legs between his. I pulled the blanket over us and we both fell asleep.

Jimin's POV

I woke up to a faint light and arm wrapped around me. I opened my eyes and saw Jungkook soundly sleeping next to me. He looked so cute and peaceful, with his messy brown hair on his face. I turned and looked out the window. The sun was already up and the streets were busy. I stared out the window for a few minutes, just looking at the sky. Eventually, I had to get up and go to the bathroom.

I slowly moved my way out of Jungkook's arms, hoping I wouldn't wake him up. I got to the bathroom, went pee, brushed my teeth, and stuff. After about 10 minutes, I finished and went back to Jungkook's room. I saw he was sitting up on his phone.

"Goodmorning," I said, sitting next to him and laying my head on his shoulder. "Morning Jiminie," he said. I looked down at his phone, to see he was scrolling through twitter. "Oh, by the way, get ready. We are going on our date today," he said, looking at me. "Where?" I asked.

"You'll have to wait and see," he said smiling. "But-," "No buts," he said cutting me off. "Fine," I said. "Don't give me that look," he said. I didn't move until he leaned over and kissed me. "Come on, Jin-Hyung wants to have breakfast with all of us," I said standing up.

We both walked to Jin's room and I knocked on the door. Eventually, Jin opened it and we went to sit down. We all started eating and talking.

"So, you guys are excited for the fan sign tomorrow," Yoongi asked. "Ya, it's so fun to meet Army. They are all so different in their own way," Tae said. "Not to mention, they come from all around the world," I added.

Once we finished eating, I went back to my room and got into some clothes for the day. I wore black skinny jeans, with a green jacket. (Ignore the face mask)

After I got dressed I went back to Jungkook's room

After I got dressed I went back to Jungkook's room. When I got in his room he was wearing a pair of blue, ripped skinny jeans and a yellow plaid shirt, with a black overcoat.

 When I got in his room he was wearing a pair of blue, ripped skinny jeans and a yellow plaid shirt, with a black overcoat

He looked so hot, And not just like hot, more like hot. "You look really good," I said, hugging him. He pulled away, looked at me, and said, "Not to bad yourself."

"You know, I completely agree with you," I said laughing. He laughed and said, "Come on let's go." We walked downstairs and waited for a taxi to arrive.

While riding in the taxi, I asked Jungkook, "Will you tell me where we are going now?" "No, just wait Jiminie," he said. "But, I don't want to," I whined. "Well, you're going to have to," he said.

I turned my head and looked out the window. We passed by a lot of buildings, till we were passing by open fields. The fields were overgrown with grass and trees surrounding them. Soon, we pulled into a little town with not many houses or shops. We stopped at a little building and I looked at the sign. It said...