~Chapter 51~

Jungkook's POV

I walked behind Jin to Jimin's room. I looked at Jimin and he was hooked up to all these machines. He had wires all over him and he was intubated. Hoseok stood up and let me take the chair, which was closest to him.

I sat down in the chair and took Jimin's hand in my own. I looked at the others and said, "Can I uh, get a few minutes alone with him?" "Sure kook," Namjoon said. The rest of them nodded and they all walked out, closing the door behind them.

I looked back at Jimin and gathered all my thoughts. "Jimin I don't know if you can hear me, but it's Jungkook," I sighed. "I want to say that I'm sorry you got into the car crash. It was all my fault and I should not have told anyone my feelings. We probably wouldn't be in this situation right now," I laughed a little.

"But Jimin, I need you to wake up. I don't know what I would do without you. I don't know what the rest of the group would do without you. I don't know what the whole world would do without you. I don't care if you wake up tomorrow or next week, well maybe a little, but I need you to wake up."

A tear fell onto my cheek, but I quickly wiped it off. I'm not going to cry, I need to stay strong for him. After all, I shouldn't be crying, he's going through more than I had to.

I stood up out of the chair and leaned over his bed. I pressed my lips on the top of his forehead for a few seconds, before sitting back down. I held his hand in mine and said, "I love you, but you need to wake up."

I sniffled all my tears away and said, "You guys can come back in now." The door slid open and they all walked back in. They all sat down, but Jin stayed standing. "Jungkook I hate to bring you away from him, but we need to go and get you some clothes," he said.

I sighed and stood up. I wasn't in the mood to argue right now. I pressed another kiss on his forehead before following Jin out of the room. "Are you okay?" he asked. "Ya, but can we hurry up. I don't want to be away for too long," I said, walking faster. He laughed a little and started walking as fast as me.

We got in Jin's car and he started the car. Jin was about to start driving, but I said, "Uh, can you go slow. It still kind of scares me." It's true I was kind of nervous to be in the car after the accident. He nodded and started driving as slow as the speed limit would allow.

~Back at the Dorms~

"I'll be right back," I said getting out of the car. I ran up to the dorms and quickly went to my room. I grabbed a black backpack in my closet and started putting my clothes in it. I put my phone charger in there even though my phone was smashed in the crash. I put an extra pair of shoes and went back downstairs.

I walked past the kitchen and that's when my stomach grumbled. "Ugh," I groaned. I turned back around and went into the kitchen. I grabbed an apple sitting on the counter and walked back to Jin's car.

I sat down and threw my bag in the back seat. I then proceeded to eat my apple. "Jungkook, you should eat more than that," Jin said, starting the car. "I will later," I replied. He sighed and kept driving.

"I know this isn't a big thing right now and I don't need it at the moment, but I will need a phone eventually," I said. "I can see if one of the members can go pick you and Jimin up new phones. We might as well just get them now, so we don't have to worry about it later," he said.

"Okay, I'll get you the money for both of ours later," I said. "You Jimin would hate it if you bought him a new phone," Jin said. "It's the least I can do," I said looking down. "Jungkook, I don't want to argue about this again, but it's not your fault. And I will say that for however long it takes for you know that," he said.